No More Nights, No More Pain

Plans Of What Our Futures Hold

-Stella's POV-

I walked down the stairs to see who was at the door only to hear Brian ask the person why they were here in a very bitter tone.
“Bri baby, I'm sorry I made a mistake. Please just give me another chance” a girl pleaded. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I watched Brian roll his eyes and frown.
“You didn't make a mistake you cheated on me twice. What did you think I meant when I said we were never getting back together? I broke up with you for good. And even if I wanted you back, I have someone better who I know won't cheat on me” Brian said in an angry tone. It sort of reminded me of Morgan but I smiled a bit that it was Brian and it wasn't toward me. I walked up to him and put my arm around his waist.
“Who's at the door baby?” I asked softly, the smile still on my face. He smiled down at me and kissed the side of my head softly.
“This is Kayla, my ex-girlfriend. Kayla this is my girlfriend Stella” Brian said. 'Kayla' glared at me when Brian put his arm around my waist.
“May I ask what you're doing here?” I asked in a sickly sweet voice, trying to hide my anger that she would actually come here.
“I came to get my man back” she said snottily. I chuckled a bit before letting go of Brian and getting in the whore's face.
“Look here whore. If he said you were over then you are over. I know for a fact that if Brian wanted you he wouldn't be with me. So back the fuck off of my fiance and leave us the fuck alone!” I seethed in anger. To make it seem real I shifted the ring that I got from Shayna to my ring finger on my left hand and showed it to her. “And by the way he isn't your man.”
She looked as if she were about to cry before turning around and walking off. We kept the door open until she got into her car and drove off. Brian shut the door and turned toward me.
“I'm you're fiance now am I?” he said with a smile.
“It worked for Rei and McKenzie” I said avoiding the actual question.
“You didn't answer it. What would you say if I asked you right now to be my wife?” he asked as he pulled me closer to him.
“I'd tell you that you have to ask Zacky and daddy and get their permission first. But after that came I would tell you that I wouldn't dream of spending my life next to any one else. I love you Brian” I said smiling.
“Well then I suppose when I decided that we've been together enough and can actually know you well enough to know what kind of ring to get you I will ask your brother and father first” Brian leaned down and captured my lips with his. I kissed back happily. Brian picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
“This could go father than you're ready” Brian mumbled, pulling back.
“I'm ready” I whispered to him. He smiled and started walking towards the stairs, kissing me the entire way. When we got to his room he placed me on his bed gently, still kissing me. He pulled away and looked at me with worry in his eyes.
“Are you absolutely sure?” he asked. The concern and worry in his eyes echoed in his voice.
“Consider it a sort of therapy. You will be my first willing. I love you so I want to give you everything. I feel comfortable with you and I know you wouldn't purposely hurt me” I said as I ran my hands up and down his chest under his shirt. He smiled down at me and within a minute after I finished his hands moved up my sides, bringing my shirt up as well. I took his shirt off to get a better look, and feel, at his perfectly sculpted chest. He took my shirt off and reached behind me to take my bra off. I smiled and arched my back for him. I rubbed against his groin on accident and he moaned. I shivered at his reaction and smirked before placing my hands on his belt to undo it as fast as I could.
Eventually we were both undressed and Brian's fingers moved inside of me at a fast rate while he licked my very sensitive bud. I couldn't get a full sentence out. Brian noticed this and went at a faster pace. The entire sensation was a new experience to me, seeing as Morgan never once did things like this to me.
“Fucking hell Brian!” I screamed as his tongue and fingers made me orgasm. He made sure to lap up every last drop of it before climbing back up and kissing me. I could taste myself on his tongue, it blended with his taste perfectly it seemed. Brian reached over to his bedside drawer to get something, I assume a condom. Before I allowed him to put it on, I told him to lay on his back. Once he had done so, I sat on his legs and dipped my head down to his most private area. I smirked when he gasped, as I put his cock into my mouth. It was so much different than sucking off Morgan. With Morgan I felt the need to gag every time it happened. With Brian I couldn't get enough of him. I continued to suck him off, licking his tip a bit to tease him and deep throating him multiple times before he finally shot his seed down my throat, screaming my name the entire time. When it was all gone, I swallowed it and sat up straight.
“That was fucking amazing baby” Brian said panting. I smiled at him before getting off of him and laying next to him.
“You still want more?” he asked once he regained his breath. He looked over at me and I nodded.
“I want everything you can give me” I said causing him to smile and tear open the condom wrapper. He rolled it on before rolling on top of me.
“This might hurt a bit” he said softly.
“I know, I trust you” I said as he pushed himself inside of me. I closed my eyes shut to try to ignore the pain. Brian stopped and let me adjust before continuing. He kissed my tears, that I hadn't notice were trailing down my cheeks, away as he moved slowly inside of me. Soon, as I knew it would, the pain faded and pleasure took over.
“Brian, faster please” I pleaded. He started going as fast as he could and when I asked him to go harder he did just that. I knew I would be sore tomorrow but I didn't care. I opened my eyes to see Brian watching me. He looked so handsome when he watched me. I smiled at him before pulling him down to kiss me. He hit a spot that just made me want to scream. His mouth stopped that scream but he continued to hit it. Finally we parted for air and when he hit it again I moaned loudly. It made Brian curse and he went even harder. I could tell he was close, since his thrusts were getting sloppy, but no where near as sloppy as Morgan's when his orgasm came. Brian let out a deep moan which caused my body to react.
“Shit Stella” Brian all but screamed as he rode out our orgasms. I only moaned in response. When the high was gone, Brian pulled out of me, got up, and walked into the bathroom. He came back with no nasty condom and laid next to me.
“I love you Bri, so much” I said, cuddling into him, half-asleep. It was only the early evening but I was extremely tired.
“I love you too Stella” Brian said as he pulled the blankets over us and wrapped his arms around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So over due but it's here.
Comments?