Swing Into My Heart

Jump

I can feel my stomach tingle with excitement as I stare down into the white mist. The rush of water is so loud that I can barely hear Gerard, even though he yells:

“Frank! I don’t think I can do this!”
I turn my head and smile up at him. He looks so nervous and scared.

“Yes you can!” I scream back and then take his hand. He glances down at our joined hands, blushes and looks up at me again, before he swiftly moves his eyes to gaze down at the water.
“Just hold onto my hand!” I scream, then squeeze his hand. He squeezes back.
“One!” His head whips towards me.
“Two!” His eyes widen with fear.
“Three!” I look ahead and take a step, pulling him with me.

My stomach tickles and my heart practically stops when we start falling.

As we fall, his loud, girlish scream becomes more and more muted by the loudness of the water splashing against water at the bottom. I call out my jungle-call, but half of it gets swallowed up by the water.

The bubbles gurgle in my ears and it takes a little while before I open my eyes. I look through the clear water, trying to spot Gerard. I squeeze his hand and swim closer to it.

Then I see his crotch.

He’s already above water.

I push up and suddenly the surface breaks and I gasp for breath. The noise from the waterfall is rushing in my ears and I laugh loudly when my excitement explodes in my chest ones more.

I look at Gerard, to see him struggle to get his wet hair out of his face. I giggle and help him.

“That was so awesome, wasn’t it?” I ask. Our hands touch and together we push away the final bit of hair that’s covering Gerard’s eyes.

He opens them and looks at me.

Then cracks a wide smile.

I grin back.

“Yeah,” he says, out of breath and completely ecstatic. I grin at him, before I glance down at his chest. His white shirt is clinging to his pale skin, changing the color of the shirt slightly. His chest isn’t toned, but it’s certainly defined.

I can feel my breaths get slower and my head starts to spin. I feel a little dizzy.

Suddenly Gerard whoos, breaking my trance. He jumps forward and brings me into a hug, laughing joyously in my ear.

My knees go weak and my eyes fall shut as I enjoy his embrace.

Suddenly, he pulls back. Within a second he’s at arm’s length, blushing madly and looking away.

I frown.

“What?” I ask, confused and still paralyzed by his hug.

“Uhm,” Gerard mumbles, lets go of my shoulders and glances down at the water. I look down myself. I see nothing at the surface, but when I see through the clear water and the few swirls in it, I see my loin cloth.

It’s not covering very much. I’m wearing it, which is a miracle, but it only covers me when I’m…’down’.

“Shit,” I mutter, then cover my erect cock with my hands – without touching it. It only makes it worse if I start touching it.
“Sorry,” I whine out quickly, then close my eyes and start imagining things that would make it go down.

All I can imagine is Gerard. I can’t get him out of my head!

“I’ll go, uhm…get dry,” Gerard says shyly, before I hear him swim away. I can’t keep myself from opening my eyes and watch him swim away – his perfect ass sticking out of the water.

My dick throbs.

I can’t get it down now. No way. Once it’s throbbed, it’s a losing battle. But I have nowhere to go and…take care of it. I would usually do it in my own room, but the tree house is miles away. I’ve tried being out and around and hard before, but then I usually find a secluded spot and do it. But right now, I can’t move. Gerard is right over there by the trees, and there’s nothing but water and rocks around me. The only way to escape is through those trees, and Gerard has already been too close to me.

But not close enough.

Urgh.

I push my loin cloth to the side and grab myself. I close my eyes briefly, then open them again and stare at Gerard. He’s got his back to me, trying to wrench the water out of his shirt.

He’s the one who told me it’s a shirt. Underneath it is his bare skin, just like mine. No fur.

He’s so smart. He knows everything, and yet; I still teach him things. Like jumping off a cliff, into a waterfall and get completely soaked so that his shorts will stick to his body and show me his perfect ass.

I moan as I feel the burn in my stomach. I close my eyes and jerk quickly, before I just let go.

I moan loud. I can’t help it. Bob has complained about my loud cumming-moans a lot. Even Ray has complained. Half the jungle has blushed when I passed them, because they’ve heard me.

I just can’t help it.

As I calm down, regaining my breath, I open my eyes. Immediately, I meet Gerard’s. He’s staring at me, wide eyes and jaw dropped.

I glance down.

I almost get hard again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Wee!
And first sexual content in this story... Should I have warned you?

I've been kinda absent, since last week was crazy and I changed my operative system this weekend, but now it's all settled and I can update!
On a different note: For the first time in over 2 months, I've heard the word 'rain' on the news. It's almost become a foreign word to me... I need spring! 'Cause spring means more inspiration for Frerard. ;D