Status: active

Mattress Love

Oh green monster, you rear thy ugly head

Jussi’s POV

I felt the weight on the bed shift and I peeked at her from under my half closed eyelid. A bare back came into view. It made me smirk, especially the marks on her, women clearly aren’t the only ones who can dig their nails in someone’s back. 4 red marks in a row, on several places. It kind of made me feel superior, some sort of brand mark indicating that she is my possession. To own something is a great delight, I wonder what it’s like to own a person?

I watched as she slipped her boyshorts and her pants on and stood up, pausing and turning around, probably to see where I threw the rest of her clothes. The view of her perfectly shaped breasts wanted to make me smile but if I smiled she would see that I’m awake and well… Although I shouldn’t worry about that with Lyyli. She doesn’t make a fuss. The other girls I had brought home learned me that it was better to fake your sleep when your one night stand decides to leave, because if they know you’re awake they start to get clingy. Tell you they had a great time and that we should definitely do it again and thus exchange phone numbers.

Those things just never worked for me.
In that way Lyyli was just like me. She did not need the fuss the morning after, she’s more of a wham, bam thank you, ma’am kind of girl. Yet sophisticated and restraining enough to not be a whore.

“Now that you’re awake you might as well help me look for my bra instead of staring at me.” She said dryly while continuing her search for her missing clothes.
I’m a fool for applying my little tricks on her, she already knows them so why would I think they could work on her?
“Even if the view is very, very attractive?” I reasoned, detecting a small blush on her cheeks.
“Yeah, yeah, you’re the one who threw them off I think you have a better chance at finding my clothes.”

I tossed the sheets back and walked up to her, I could feel her eyes on me, absorbing every inch of me. I like attentionespecially hers and my body always got that.

I stopped right behind her and ran my fingertips over the nail marks on her back, I felt her shiver, broadening my grin even more.
“Stop screwing around Jussi, I have to get to work so help me find my clothes.” She said shaking her head and revealing something I hadn’t noticed yet.

“Is that a bitemark?” She looked at me with a risen eyebrow before checking herself in the mirror. “Well I’ll be damned.”

I like it rough at times but I was very positive that I didn’t bite her today. Was that… Hannu’s?
“I know you like playing vampire Jussi but seriously, I have to show myself in public, they don’t need to know what I do in bed.” She chuckled and walked to the living room in search of her missing clothes.

I was sitting on my couch, I had a beer in one hand and the remote control in the other. But the images on my little tv screen were passing by and I wasn’t really looking at them. All I could think about was Hannu’s bite mark on Lyyli’s shoulder. Images of the two of them flashed before my eyes. Him biting her, she scratching him. He tasting…

BANG

I looked at the black round ashtray that now lay broken on the floor, traces of the ashes on my wall and the rest spread on the carpet along with the broken shards.
“I need to cool my head.” I mumbled and grabbed a pack of cigarettes and my leather jacket and slammed the door to my apartment shut. Forgetting about the TV that was still playing, or the broken ashtray.

I was walking on the streets, it’s funny how no one actually notices me when my hair isn’t spiked up. Well it’s not that I dislike it, it makes it a lot easier to walk outside.

I walked in the bar and there the guy was, the one who dared to leave his mark on her, eating his lunch. It was probably made by his mother. It kind of disgusts me to know that Lyyli actually slept with that … boy.

“Hannu.”I greeted him when I sat down next to him on a barstool.
“Jussi.” He greeted back, chewing his food and swallowing it.
“I hope you had a nice time last night.” I said, not looking at him, “she’s quite the animal in bed.”
I felt him look at me, a bit confused as to why I –Lyyli’s ex-boyfriend- was talking about her bed performances. Honestly, I don’t know what came over me.

“Eh, yeah. She is.”
“Did she arch her back abnormally low? God I love it when she does that.”
“Yeah... Too bad she’s such a whore.” He uttered and I felt something snap inside of me and before I knew it, Hannu was on the ground clutching his face and my fist was pounding from the force I used to disfigure his nose.

“Jussi what the hell!!”
“If I ever see you near her, touch her again, you’ll be sorry you ever uttered those words. And if you tell her about any of this… you’ll be in even bigger trouble. Yes?”

Hannu’s eyes were wide as he clutched his bloody nose and he nodded vigorously, afraid to find out what I would do if he didn’t.

Later that night I went to visit Jyrki, along with Archie, Bazie and Timo-Timo.
“Well you’re looking mighty pleased? Got laid or something?” Timo-Timo asked, slurring his words because he was on his something –th beer. And I just smiled.
“Not really.” I answered but Timo suddenly found a bigger interest in his beerbottle which was yet again empty.

“Hey Jyrki! Where’s the beer!!”
“In the fridge you damn drunk.” Jyrki yelled back and plopped down on the couch next to Jussi.

“if I didn’t know better…” Jyrki slurred, “ I’d think you’re still fucking Lyyli.” I chocked in my beer. Trying to subdue heavy coughing.
“Ahah. Yeah shocking. I was doubting but when I called her tonight she was kind of Busy” Jyrki said smirking and within an instant I stood up and grabbed another beer. At this moment alcohol was just one of the better ways to spend the night.

Well that and another girl of course
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it isn't a good chapter