Suburban Addicts

Home So Soon

"Oh shit."

I sat back down on the couch biting my fingers.

"What's shit?"

Sydney sat next to me on the couch. I sighed resting my head on her sholder.

"Jimmy left."

"So what he always leaves?"

"He went to his mom's."

Syd sat there quitely staring straight forward. I felt a little worry in my tummy building up. My poor little Jimmers was going out into open fire. It would only be a matter of time till he came back pissed or upset. I knew his mother wasn't right in the head. No doubt she would fill Jimmy's head with complete bullshit and hurful words.

I got up off the couch walking up to the attic. Syd trailing behind me. I pulled out my Jimmy magnet. Deciding or not if I wanted to yank him away from his abusive mother. I sighed tapping the magnet lightly on my head, deciding against it.

"He'll be home soon."

Syd hugged me.

"How do you know?"

I mummbled.

"Cause I can see him out the window."

My eyes bulged out of my head seeing Jimmy walking to the front door. I froze in place hearing it slamn shut. Peeping my head out from the doorway, Jimmy walked up the stairs, past me and crashed on my bed face first. I looked to Sydney as she shrugged at me. I walked over sitting next to Jimmy patting his back.

"I HATE MY LIFE!"