My One & Only

My Valentine

Today is Valentines day. Today I think about Jack more than any other day of the year. 
I see valentines day as a day to remind those you love that you love them. To tell someone you l 
really feel.ke you like them. Some people see it as a manufactures holiday. A day where companies get more money out of us. Yes. It's true. That may be but I stil see it as a day to show people you love them. Anyone. 
Maybe, like in the movie I saw today Valentines Day, like Ashton Kutcher you like to leave random flowers on someones door with a note that says, 'You are loved.' That way that person knows that somewhere out there they are loved. That someone is thinking if them, always. 

Today is the day I always wish I had told Jack that I love him. I suppose I wouldn't use those words so I didn't freak him out though. 
I know what yourre thinking. You have him on your facebook you said that before. Yes. Yes I do, but I want to say those things to his face. It would be more personal that way. 

Go ahead and take a risk. Ask your crush to the next dance. Tell him or her that you like them. Risk the embrassment. Remember you have a 50/50 chance. That's actually really good.

Maybe one day I will be brave enough to tell Jack that I love him. That he has a great smile. But today isn't my day. 

Maybe it's yours.

I hope it's yours.  
    
Remember it's Valentines day. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Valentines Day!! 

(a day late!!)

This is the last chapter because 
I love Jack and there's not much to tell. 
It's Valentines day, I'm going to try to let go. 
I hope you find love like I have. 
And I hope you've learned a lesson from my story. Never let go of true love. And you can fall in love with anyone. It doesn't matter what your friends say they are not your heart or your intuition. Do what you want to do. Believe what you want to believe. 

And remember ALWAYS follow your heart.


"...I will not fall in love with your bones and skin. I will not fall in love with the places you have been. I will not fall in love with anything but the words that flutter from your extarodinary mind."   

Please comment.

I love you Jack.