Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Secret Meetings

Image

Cedric watched as the last piece of paper flew out of the Goblet. Lilah had reached over for his hand. He felt better knowing that she was there for him. If he got to be one of the champions his life would be the best. He finally had the love of his life as his girlfriend. Now all he wanted was to win the cup for his school. he wanted everyone to cheer his name. He watched intently as a small smile curved on Dumbledore's lips.

"Cedric Diggory." he yelled.

He smiled widely as he looked over at Lilah. She pulled him into a tight hug. Oh, how he wanted to kiss her in front of everyone. He wanted them all to know that he had the greatest girl at Hogwarts. Instead, he softly kissed her cheek.

"Congratulations." she said.

"Thanks."

He stood up from the table with so much pride. Everyone in the Great Hall was clapping for him. It felt even better knowing that Lilah was proud of him.

"Good luck!" Dumbledore said as he shook Cedric's hand.

"Thank you sir."

He shook all the professors hands. Even Snape congratulated him. He headed off the stage and through an oak door. The applauding had left him behind. He saw Viktor and Fleur seated by a fire. Instead of joining them he looked around at all the trinkets. There wasn't anyway he could sit still at a time like this. While looking around he heard shouting coming from the Great Hall. Cedric stared over at the other two champions who had heard it too. Moments later the door opened and Harry Potter walked inside the room. Maybe he was here to tell them something but Dumbledore, Snape, McGonnagal, Mad Eye Moody, and the Headmasters of the other two schools rushed in behind him. Dumbledore grabbed Harry roughly by his collar and pushed him into the wall.

"Did you put your name in the Goblet?" demanded Dumbledore.

"No sir." Harry sounded scared.

"Did you have one of the older students do it for you?"

"No sir. I didn't."

"Clearly he is lying." the Beauxbaton headmistress yelled.

Cedric watched in disbelief. From what he had heard and understood, Harry's name had come out of the Goblet. Hogwarts now had two champions competing.

"He can't compete. He's only fourteen." said McGonagal.

"Clearly he can if the Goblet chose him." replied Mad Eye.

After a much debated talk, Dumbledore decided to let Harry compete in the tournament. Now Cedric's standards were high. He had to beat Harry. That's all that mattered.

----------

Lilah paced the common room for nearly an hour. She had been patiently waiting for Cedric to get back but her patience was growing thin. The door finally opened to reveal Cedric. He rushed over to Lilah. She greeted him with a hug.

"Are they letting him compete?" she asked.

"Yes." breathed Cedric.

"He's only fourteen. He'll be killed."

"I know but Dumbledore believes he'll do well."

"You'll do better."

Cedric smiled. "I know. The first task is two weeks away. I'm not sure what it is."

Lilah noded. "You can expect anything."

"I know. I'm going to bed love. I'll see you in the morning. Night"

"Goodnight."

Cedric softly kissed Lilah then headed up the stairs. Lilah went onto the seperate stairs which led to her room. Becca and Rachel had already went to bed. She headed into the bathroom where she cleared her face of all makeup, brushed her teeth, and changed into her pajamas. She walked out of the bathroom then got into her bed. She was about to slide underneath the covers but a tapping noise stopped her. She glanced over at the window to see a snowy white owl. She raced over and opened up the window. She then realized that it was Harry's owl Hedwig.

"Hi Hedwig."

Hedwig cooed loudly as she held out her talon. Lilah removed the letter from it. She saw her name scribbled on the parchment. She quickly open it up and read.

Lilah, Will you please meet me in teh Astronomy Tower? I really need to talk to you. HP

Lilah nervously bit down on her lip. She really wanted to see Harry but she was afraid of getting caught. Hedwig flew off leaving Lilah to consider this on her own. She shut the window then put her robe on, grabbed her wand, and headed downstairs. If she got caught it would be Harry's head that she'd be after.

"Lumos." she whispered.

Light illuminated from her wand. She headed up the stairs where a secret passage to the Astronomy Tower was. She stood in front of the portrait and said the password.

"Light against darkness."

The portrait bowed it's head as it swung open. She glanced around to make sure no one was watching before climbing into the darkness. She followed the dark path until she reached a door. She pushed it open to reveal the Astronomy Tower. Harry was standing by the railing waiting for her.

"I'm glad you came." he said.

"Is everything alright?" she asked.

"Not really. Ron hates me and Hermione won't talk to me. Everyone else in my house thinks I'm a fraud. I didn't put my name in that Goblet."

Lilah sighed. "I know you didn't. Just do the tasks and be safe about them. Don't get hurt."

Harry nodded. "I won't get hurt. I didn't mean for this to happen. Will you tell Cedric that?"

"Of course I will. Good luck Harry. I really need to get back to bed."

Lilah didn't want to be up here more than she had too.

"Lilah, can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"When we decided to call our plan off it really did hurt me. I was starting to like you a lot."

Lilah smiled. "I'm glad you felt that way about me but I'm in love with Cedric."

"He's a lucky guy."

"And Cho's a lucky girl. why aren't you talking to Cho?"

Harry smiled. "Well, I wanted to talk to you first."

"Oh, well I better go before she comes up here and sees us talking. I don't want her getting mad. I'll see you later Harry."

"See ya."

Lilah gave Harry a friendly hug. She then headed back down the secret passage. She finally made it back into her room. She slid underneath the covers and finally fell fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image