Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Potter Stinks

Image

One week had gone by since Harry became the fourth member of the champions. Ron still wasn't speaking to him, neither was most of the Gryffindors. The Slytherin's on the other hand were making fun of Harry more than usual.

Lilah headed into the courtyard after her last class of the day. She found Cedric laughing around with Connor and Blake. She was about to walk over to them but a voice stopped her.

"Buy your Potter Stinks badge. Cedric Diggory is great. Potter stinks." said Draco.

Lilah bit her tongue to keep from lashing out at him. She didn't want to cause a scene. She just knew when Harry saw the badges he'd be upset. She ignored Malfoy and walked on. She noticed that Connor and Blake were both wearing the badges while Cedric wasn't.

"You two are such jerks." she screamed at them.

Cedric wrapped his arms around her. He wondered what she was so upset about.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" he asked.

"You know how Harry will feel when he sees those badges? He didn't put his damn name in the Goblet nor did he have anyone do it for him. If he had a choice he wouldn't be in the tournament so take the damn badges off."

"Take them off." Cedric told them.

Connor and Blake rolled their eyes as they took off the badges. They threw them onto the ground then walked off.

"I didn't mean to make them mad." she said.

"The badges are pathetic." he replied.

Lilah nodded. She froze up when she saw Harry. He noticed the badges and instantly his face fell. Lilah felt really bad for him. He spotted Cedric and Lilah so he walked over to them.

"Cedric, I need to tell you something. Dragons is the first task." he said.

Lilah glanced up at Cedric. His face stood frozen.

"How do you know?" asked Cedric.

"Never mind that. I'll talk to you later."

"Thanks for telling me Harry."

Harry nodded then walked off towards a bench. He was about to sit down but Draco made his way over to him. Lilah knew that something bad was going to happen. Harry said something to Draco then stood up and bumped into him. Draco pulled out his wand and was about to cast a spell. Lilah thought that it was wrong to hex someone with their backs turned. Instead of pulling out her wand she ran over to Draco.

"Lilah don't." Cedric called after her.

She marched right up to Draco and pushed hi to the ground making his wand fly out of his hand. He gave Lilah a hateful look.

"Sticking up for Potty Lilah? You'll be sorry for what you did." snorted Draco.

"No, you'll be sorry Draco. And I'm not sticking up for him. I just think it's a pathetic move for you to hex him with his back turned." she spat.

Draco stood up to his feet. For him to be fourteen he was rather tall. He towered about six inches over Lilah.

"No, you're pathetic. You'd think you'd be sneaking to the Astronomy Tower with your boyfriend here not Potter."

Lilah's mouth dropped.

"What is he talking about Lilah?" asked Cedric.

Draco smirked. "Ooh! She didn't tell you? I was in the Astronomy Tower last week and I saw Lilah here meeting Harry past curfew."

"I don't see how that's any of your business." spat Lilah.

"No, but I'm sure it's your boyfriends. Man Diggory, I'd keep a lock on her. No telling who else she's fucking."

Lilah had never punched a person in her entire life but Draco was telling Cedric lies. She would never sleep with anyone besides Cedric. She hoped that he knew that. She reared her fist back and sent it clashing into Draco's face. The force caused him to fall backwards.

"Karma's a bitch Draco and one day you'll get yours. You are so pathetic. You know someday you'll end up just like your loser father." she screamed.

"Bitch." spat Draco.

Lilah charged forward but someone grabbed her arm. She expected it to be Cedric or even Harry but when she turned around she saw Snape. He had a displeased look on his face.

"Miss James, I'm well aware that by now you know that violence is against the rules." he said coldly.

"Yes, but-"

"A hundred points from Hufflepuff and you will serve two hours of detention with me tonight."

"Yes sir." she sighed.

Snape let go of her arm. She stormed off not knowing what to do. Her hand hurt like hell from punching Draco but he deserved it.

"Lilah wait." shouted Cedric.

She stopped dead in her tracks and waited for Cedric to meet up with her.

"I can't believe you punched Draco. I was about to do it myself but you beat me to the punch." he joked.

Lilah smiled. "You know I haven't cheated on you. Right?"

"I know you haven't but did you really meet Harry in the Astronomy Tower."

"The night he became the fourth champion no one talked to him. He sent me an owl so I went to talk to him. He told me he didn't put his name into the Goblet and I believed him then I left."

Cedric sighed as he pulled her into a hug.

"Hows your fist?"

"It hurts like hell."

Cedric chuckled. He reached for her right hand and softly kissed it.

"Let's get to dinner then you have detention. It's bullshit that Draco didn't get in trouble. I might tell Dumbledore what happened to get you out of detention."

"No, it'll make things worse. I'll be fine. It's only two hours."

Cedric softly nodded. He held onto Lilah's hands as they walked to the Great Hall for dinner.