Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Detention

Image

During dinner Lilah had to re-tell Becca and Rachel everything that happened with Draco. Neither of them could believe that she had detention while Draco got off scotch free. After dinner was over Cedric walked Lilah down to the dungeons where she would serve her detention with Snape. Before entering the potions classroom Cedric gave her a kiss.

"I have a surprise for you after detention." he said.

"What is it?" she begged.

"Well, I was thinking that we could sleep in the Astronomy Tower and watch the stars."

Lilah smiled. "Hopefully no one spies on us."

Cedric laughed. "No one will."

"Okay, well I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"Have fun."

Lilah pushed the door open and walked inside the classroom. Snape was sitting at his desk waiting for her. Not even a foot inside the classroom he was already barking orders at her.

"Clean the cauldrons, mop the floor, and scrub the desks."

Lilah just bit down on her tongue. She nodded at him then went into the closet to retrieve all the cleaning supplies. She decided to clean the cauldrons first. It was hell because they were filthy. Lilah really hoped that Cedric would let her takke a shower before they went up to the astronomy tower. She'd smell really bad afterwards. Once she finished the cauldrons she cleaned the tables then mopped the floor. Lilah couldn't believe how fast the time flew by.

"You can go." said Snape.

Lilah wiped the sweat off her with her hand then headed out of the classroom. Like he promised, Cedric was waiting for her in the hallway.

"Can I take a shower first. I smell really bad."

Cedric nodded. "What did he have you do?"

"Clean the cauldrons, the tables, and mop the floors."

"Ah. Look, if you don't want to sleep in the Astronomy Tower we don't have too."

"No, I want too."

Cedric smiled widely. "Good. I got some snacks and butterbeer from the kitchen. The blankets and pillows are also set up."

Lilah slipped her hand softly in his. The two of them walked out of the dungeons and up the staircase.

"You really put some thought into this but what if we do get caught?" asked Lilah.

Cedric smiled. "It's covered with Dumbledore. I told him you needed some tutoring."

Lilah stared up at him. "And he believed you."

"He said it was fine."

"No one can say no to you. You're a great guy Cedric."

"And you're a wonderful woman."

When they walked back into the common room Lilah told Cedric that she'd be right down. He told her to take her time. Before taking a shower she gathered up a change of clothes along with her pajamas. She then headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Lilah?" called Becca.

"I'm in the shower."

"Okay. Umm...Connor and I had sex."

Lilah pulled back the shower curtain to look at her best friend.

"Oh my gosh! Where at?"

Becca smiled like a kid in a toy store.

"The room of requirement. We wanted a romantic room with a bed, fireplace, wine and strawbeeries with chocolate. That's what we got. It was great."

"That's good. Cedric and I are doing some extra credit stuff for Astronomy."

Becca smirked knowing that her best friend was lying.

"Uh-huh, sure you are."

Lilah shut the shower curtain and rinsed the conditioner out of her hair. She then shut off the water and dried herself off before stepping out of the shower stall.

"He planned for us to sleep up there. He told Dumbledore that he would be tutoring me. I'm sure he knew Cedric was lying."

"That's so sweet! Are you two planning on-"

"No." Lilah cut her off. "Unless it happens but I'm not ready yet and neither is he."

Becca chuckled. "Lilah, he's a man. I'm sure he's ready to have sex."

"I'm sure he is but I'm scared. Did it hurt?"

Becca sighed. "A little at first but after a while it felt better."

"Okay. I need to get ready."

"I'll see you tomorrow. Oh, and how was detention?"

Lilah rolled her eyes which made Becca chuckled.

"That bad huh?"

"Yeah."

Becca laughed loudly. She then headed out of the bathroom. Lilah quickly dried her hair, brushed her teeth, put on some makeup, and used the curling poiton on her hair. She then changed into her pajamas. Her heart began to pound loudly. She was so nervous about sleeping next to Cedric all night. What if she snored or worse drooled everywhere? She sighed as she grabbed her clothes for tomorrow. She headed down to the common room where Cedric waited.