Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

The Golden Eggs Lullaby

Image

Lilah and Cedric headed down the hallway after classes were over for the day. They passed by the Defense Against The Dark Arts class room. Mad Eye Moody stood outside the classroom staring at everyone that had passed by.

"Mr. Diggory, might I have a word with you?" he barked.

Cedric glanced down at Lilah. "I'll meet you in the common room."

"Okay."

Lilah headed down the hallway. She wondered what Mad Eye Moody wanted to talk to Cedric about. Maybe it was about his class work or he wanted to just talk. She waited for him in the common room. About twenty minutes later the door swung open and Cedric walked inside. He beamed over at Lilah.

"What did Mad-Eye want?" she asked.

"He told me how to find the golden eggs clue."

Lilah was very surprised. She didn't expect a professor to give one of the champions a clue. But, at least Cedric knew what it was.

"How do you find it?"

"I open the egg underwater and listen to the clue for the next task."

"I can't believe he gave you the hint."

"Me neither."

"Do you think he told Harry?" asked Lilah.

Cedric shrugged. "Who knows. Would you like to go to the prefects bathroomm with me tonight?"

Lilah raised her eyebrows. "And do what? Take a bath with you."

Cedric smiled widely. "Maybe! So, will you?"

"I sure will. After dinner we'll head on over to the prefects bathroom."

"Deal!"

Cedric and Lilah walked around the castle for a little while then they headed into the library. They did some classwork before going towards the Great Hall for dinner. Becca, Rachel, and Connor were already there waiting for them. Over dinner, Cedric told them all about Moody telling him about the egg.

"I can't believe he told you that mate." said Connor.

"I can't either. But, I'm glad he did because I never would've figured it out."

"Are you going to figure out the clue tonight?"

Cedric nodded. "Yes. We're going to the prefects bathroom later tonight."

Becca glanced over at Lilah with her eyebrows raised. Lilah knew what she was thinking. She thought that Cedric and Lilah would also be having sex there but they weren't. At least, she didn't think they were. Cedric ate most of the food on his plate as did Lilah. They got up from the table and walked hand in hand towards the prefects bathroom.

"Pine fresh." Cedric said to the portrait. Lilah had never been in the prefects bathroom so she didn't know what to expect. As they walked into the bathroom her mouth literally fell to the floor. The actual bath tub could pass as a swimming pool, the facete had tons of knobs, and there was a beautiful glass window of a mermaid. Lilah softly smiled. Cedric went over to the facete and started turning knobs. Water started to fill the large tub along with strawberry scented bubbles.

He turned to face Lilah and started to undress himself. Lilah's heart began to speed up when Cedric pulled at the hem of his boxers and pushed them off. He then stepped down into the bubbly water.

"Your turn sweetheart!" he told Lilah.

Lilah nervously began stripping out of her clothes. She took a deep breath then reached behind her to unhook her bra. Cedric swallowed hard at the sight of Lilah. She was so astonishingly beautiful. She slowly stepped into the large bath tub. Cedric grabbed the egg and swam over to Lilah.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yep!" Lilah responded.

Cedric put the egg under the water. He and Lilah held their breath and went under the water. Cedric opened up the egg. Blue light protruded out of it then a beautiful voice started to sing.

"Come seek us where our voices sound. We cannot sing above the ground and while you're searching ponder this we've taken what you sorely miss. An hour long you'll have to look to recover what we took but past an hour the prospects black. Too late it's gone it won't come back."

Lilah went back up to the top. she took in some air then stared at Cedric. He looked so sexy when he was wet but he was too busy trying to think about the clue.

"We've taken what you sorely miss." he said to himself. "Something I would miss."

"Me?" joked Lilah.

Cedric glanced over at her with a smile. That smile quickly vanished.

"Yes, that's it. They've taken you. I'll have an hour to look for you and after that hour I can't get you ack. But where am I going to have to find you?"

"Well, they can't sing above the ground only underwater. Oh my god, the black lake! You have to find me in the black lake."

Cedric sighed. "What if I can't find you? What if I lose you?"

Lilah moved closer to Cedric. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Do you really think that Dumbledore would let any of his student's die?"

Cedric leaned in closer. His wet lips kissed Lilah's. She seductively wrapped her legs around his bare waist. She could feel his manhood against his thigh.

"Do it." she whispered.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes. I'm sure."

"Really!?" he smirked.

Lilah chuckled. "Yes really."

Cedric slowly pushed her into the side of the bathtub that way it would be easier for them to have sex. He began to press himself inside of her. Lilah bit down on her lip from the pain. Right when Cedric pushed his full length into Lilah the prefects bathroom door burst open. Cedric quickly pulled himself out. Lilah ducked underneath the water. One of the Ravenclaw prefects saw Cedric in the bath tub. His eyes wondered around until they landed on Cedric's clothes then to Lilah's. He at once put two and two together.

"Sorry Diggory. I didn't mean to interupt."

"It's alright."

The Ravenclaw left the prefects bathroom in a hurry. Cedric lifted Lilah out of the tub and set her down on the side of the large bath tub. She softly smiled at Cedric.

"I'm sorry." she said.

"Why are you apologizing? We'll have plenty of time to make love. Okay? I love you Lilah and I can't wait until we have more time alone."

"Me neither. For what it's worth was the first thrust good?"

Cedric laughed. He then kissed Lilah's neck which sent shivers down her spine.

"It was amazing. Let me get you a towel."

Cedric jumped out of the bath tu. He headed over to the towel rack and pulled two of them down. He wrapped one of them around Lilah while the other one went around his waist. After they dried themselves off they got dressed and headed back towards the common room.

"I'll see you in the morning." he said.

"Okay."

Lilah softly kissed his lips. He headed up the stairs. Thankfully, Rachel was fast asleep and Becca wasn't in the room. She was probably somewhere with Connor. She got ready for bed. Once she slid under the covers and her head hit the pillow she fell fast asleep.