Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Package

Image

Lilah headed into the Great Hall the morning of the Yule Ball. There wasn't any classes today so that way the student's could help decorate and get ready for the dance. Yesterday they had to take their end of the year exams. To Lilah's surprise she passed all her exams. Today she just planned on helping with the decorations then get ready for the ball. Tomorrow everyone would be on board the Hogwart's Express which would take them back to Kings Cross for the holidays.

Cedric greeted her with a kiss when she sat down at the table. She smiled warmly at him then grabbed herself some food which she placed on her plate.

"Have you got your dress in yet?" he asked.

"No. My mum said it should be here today. Oh, here comes the owls."

Lilah watched as some other girls got their dresses for the Yule Ball today. Finally Butterball floated into the castle carrying a box. As he flew over the Hufflepuff table he used his beak to untie the rope. The package dropped in front of Lilah with a thud. She smiled widely at the box. She planned on opening it up in her room. She didn't want Cedric to see her dress until the ball.

"Aren't you going to open it?" he asked.

She just shook her head. "Nope! You have to wait until tonight when I wear it!"

"No matter how much makeup you put on or what you do to your hair or better yet what you wear you're still beautiful."

Lilah smiled. She softly kissed his lips. The two of them began to eat in silence. When they finished Lilah carried her box back to the common room. Once in her room she was finally able to open the box. Sitting inside was a beautiful lavender dress with diamond sequins embroidered into it. There was also a diamond necklace, matching earrings, and high heeled shoes for her to wear. She laid out the dress and the other items on her bed. She stared over at Rachel's bed. She was wearing a baby blue Cinderella dress while Becca was wearing a rather revealing red dress. Lilah just rolled her eyes as she headed out of the room. Cedric met her back in the Great Hall. Students were already starting to clear the tables so they could start decorating for the Ball.

It took about three hours to get everything all decorated. It looked like they had stepped into a winter wonderland. A stage was also set up for the band called The Weird Sisters. She smiled up at Cedric who smiled back down at her.

"It looks beautiful!" she said.

"Yes, it does. I can't wait until I see you tonight."

Lilah softly blushed. "My mom picked out a beautiful dress. Well, I'm going back to the common room so I can get ready."

"Okay, I'll meet you in the lobby."

Lilah gave Cedric a kiss before heading out of the Great Hall and up the stairs. Becca and Rachel were already taking showers. Lilah stripped out of her clothing. She started up the water and stepped inside the stall. She washed herself, her hair, and shaved her legs within an hour. She had nearly three more hours to get ready.

"Lilah, could you do our hair and makeup?" Rachel asked.

Lilah wrapped a towel firmly around her body. She stepped out of the shower to see Becca and Rachel smiling at her. She really didn't have time to get herself ready and the girls but being the kind person she was she gave in.

"I'll do Rachel's hair and makeup first."

Lilah dried Rachel's hair, spiral curled it, then pinned half of it up. For her makeup she put on some foundation, glittery powder, and blush. She used blue colors for her eyes, lined them with charcoal black and put on mascara that made her eyelashes longer. She then used a light lipstick.

"What do you think?" Lilah asked her.

"It looks great! Thanks!"

For Becca she pinned all her hair up and let some curls hang down. She put bronze eyeshadow on her, lined her eyes with brown eyeliner, and used the same mascara she used for Rachel. Becca had a beautiful complexion so she just put powder on her. Lastly, she applied red lipstick to her lips.

Finally, it was time for Lilah to fix her hair and makeup. She curled her hair and pulled it into a messy yet elegant bun, she then pinned diamond clips into it. For her makeup she dusted powder on her face then blush. For her eyes she put on her lavender eyeshadow, lined them with black eyeliner, and mascara. She then put on pink lip gloss and stared at herself in the mirror. She thought she looked beautiful. After she got done she headed into the bedroom. Lilah put on a strapless bra, her undies, and her dress. Becca helped zip it up. She then put her jewelry on and slipped on her shoes. Now it was time for the Ball. Lilah didn't know why but she was very nervous. Butterflies fluttered around in her stomach.

"Are you ready?" asked Becca.

"Yes."

Lilah, Becca, and Rachel all headed out of the common room. Lilah couldn't wait to dance the night away with Cedric.