Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Yule Ball

Image

Lilah walked down the stairs with her best friends at her side. Her eyes met Cedric's and at that moment a smile formed on her lips. She met him at the foot of the stairs. He softly grabbed her hand and lifted it up to his mouth so he could kiss it.

"You are so beautiful!" he said.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself!"

Cedric was wearing a tux with a black robe which made him look extremely handsome.

"I need the four champions and their dates over here." yelled McGonagal.

Cedric took Lilah's hand and the two of them headed over where Harry and Cho stood. Harry smiled over at Lilah. She winked at him which caused him to blush.

"You all will be doing your choreographed dance first." she said.

The doors to the Great Hall opened widely. Viktor and Hermione walked out first, then Fleur and her date, and next it was Lilah and Cedric. Everyone smiled widely at them. They took their spots on the dance floor. The music began to start. Cedric and Lilah gracefully did the choreographed dance that they were taught. Lilah was so happy that she didn't mess up. When they got done everyone clapped loudly. That's when the Weird Sisters started. Cedric and Lilah rushed over to the stage. They began dancing up on each other. None of the professors paid any attention to them. Lilah had so much fun. She kept laughing as her and Cedric danced the night away.

Most of the student's left within two hours to either find a place to make out or get to bed.

"I'm not even tired. What time is it?" asked Lilah.

"Midnight." replied Cedric. "Do you want to go for a walk?" he asked.

Lilah really wanted to do something besides walk. Her hormones were racing out of control but she knew what she wanted.

'Let's go to the room of requirements."

Cedric smiled down at her. "Are you sure?" he asked knowing what she wanted.

Lilah nodded. "I'm sure."

Cedric was very excited to take their relationship to the next level. He led Lilah out of the Great Hall. Lilah's heart was beating so fast she thought she was about to faint. She inhaled a breath of air which calmed her down. They turned down one of the hallways and that's when the two of them heard screaming.

Lilah saw Rachel and Becca about ready to kill each other. Connor stood in the middle trying to break the two of them up.

"What's going on?" asked Lilah.

The three of them looked over at Cedric and Lilah. Becca stormed over to them not looking very pleased.

"Rachel and Connor have been sneaking off behind my back." she said.

Lilah raised her eyebrows. "You mean Connor's cheating on you with Rachel?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. So you two can have the best damn life ever. If you know what's best for you Rachel you'll stay out of mine and Lilah's room. You're dead to me."

Becca headed down the hallway. Lilah just shook her head at Connor and Rachel. She couldn't believe they would do that to Becca.

"I've got to make sure she's alright." said Lilah.

Cedric bit down on his lip. He thought that Becca could take care of herself. Now because of Connor's stupidity, he wasn't going to make love to the most beautiful girl in the world. He followed Lilah through the halls, up the stairs, and into the common room.

"I'm sorry I have to make sure she's okay."

"She'll be fine Lilah. I'm sure she'll forgive Connor during break."

"Well she needs me Cedric and I kind of need to be there for her. She's my best friend, If something like this happened to me she'd help me out."

Cedric nodded then kissed her forehead. "I know. Go talk to her. I'll see you in the morning."

Lilah kissed him goodnight before heading up the stairs. Becca was sitting on her bed crying. She had already slipped out of her dress and was now in her pajamas. Lilah quickly changed out of her dress, shoes, and jewelry. She put on a pair of pajamas, brushed her teeth, removed her makeup, and took the pins out of her hair. She then laid down on the bed with Becca. She cried on Lilah's shoulder until she fell fast asleep.

Lilah felt so bad for Becca. Since this happened to Becca she wondered if Cedric would ever cheat on her. She didn't fret the matter all that much. All she felt like doing was sleeping. Her whole body was exhausted from her long day. She snuggled under the covers and once she hit the pillow she fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
In the next week I'm going to try to finish this story so updates will be frequent!