Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Wedding Plans

Image

Lilah opened her eyes to the sound of people talking. She rolled over to see what time it was. She couldn't believe it was one in the afternoon. It felt great to finally sleep in for the afternoon. She usually woke up at eight in the morning for classes. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. She showered and got ready for the day. When she headed downstairs she saw Cedric and her mom sitting in the den area.

"What are you two doing?" she asked.

"Nice to see you're finally up!" said Cedric.

"It felt great to sleep in!"

Lilah sank down in the seat next to him.

"I woke up at eleven. Sorry I didn't come over last night. I thought you'd want to spend time with your family."

"Oh, that's fine. So, what are you doing?"

victoria smiled up at her daughter. "We're making a list for your wedding."

"Oh. Who's invited?"

"Well, Cedric's parents, his grandpa, us, your grandparents, and your friends. I thought you'd want a small wedding."

Lilah did want a small wedding. She wanted it to be simple yet beautiful. Just a white dress, some roses, and a small reception with a nice wedding cake.

"That's fine. We can have it in the backyard."

"That's what I thought. I'll check into flowers, the food, and the dress."

"Okay mom. We're going over to Cedric's house while you finish up the wedding plans."

"Be home before dinner."

Lilah and Cedric headed out of the house and went to Cedric's house. They climbed up the stairs until they made it into his room which was decorated in blues and greys. Lilah gracefully plopped down on his bed.

"She's driving me crazy and I've only been here for twenty-one hours."

Cedric chuckled. "I told her that Becca and Connor were fighting so it might not be a good idea to invite the both of them to the wedding."

"I'm sure they'll be on their best behavior. Where's our honeymoon going to be."

Cedric smiled. "I was thinking either Paris or Italy."

"I've always wanted to go to Italy! Let sgo there. I can have all the Italian food I want!"

Cedric laid down on the bed. Lilah slowly curled up next to him.

"Italy it is. christmas Eve is tomorrow!"

"Yep, it sure is! I'll probably have to help my mom cook all day."

"If you two need help just ask me."

Other than Cedric being good at Quidditch he was also talented at cooking.

"If you want to help. I mean, you don't have too."

"But I want too."

Cedric stared into Lilah's blue eyes. He seductively place his lips on hers. The passion was not making Lilah think. She straddled Cedrics waist and began to unbutton his pants. Cedric leaned up. His mouth found the sweet spot on Lilah's neck. She let a soft moan escape her mouth. As Cedric did this he began to unbotton Lilah's shirt. He stripped it off of her and cupped her breasts. His moouth trailed over them. She let out a moan then took off Cedric's shirt. She began to trail kisses down his neck, his chest, and his stomach.

When Cedric pulled Lilah's pants down she came to her senses. She wasn't ready to have sex yet. It just didn't feel right. She slid off of him and pulled the blanket over her chest.

"I think we should wait until marriage." she told him.

Cedric sighed. He really wanted to make love to Lilah. this was the second time she turned him down. Well the first time wasn't her fault. They got interrupted in the prefects bathroom. He understood her wishes but he couldn't wait until they were married.

"Okay." he said. "We'll wait."

Lilah smiled as she leaned in close to kiss him. "I better get hom."

"Okay."

Lilah got out of the bed and put her clothes back on. When she left Cedric's room she sighed. She knew he was really upset about not having sex but she wasn't ready yet and Cedric should respect her wishes.