Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Home Alone

Image

Lilah removed the popcorn out of the microwave. Even though she and her parents were magical they still believed in Muggle inventions like microwaves, television, and DVD players. Cedric decided to go to the Ministry of Magic with his father. He planned on working there after school as either an Auror or an assistant to the Minister. Lilah on the other hand still planned on opening up a beauty shop in Diagon Alley. She'd call it Lilah's Beauty Supply. She had to probably hire a few girls to help her out. She knew that Becca would want to work there. Lilah could use Floo Powder to get there and back home in only a couple of minutes. She was glad she had everything planned out. She would be getting married to the man of her dreams and had her career already planned out. In a few years, she start talking about having children. She couldn't wait to be a mother.

Lilah grabbed her soda off the counter. She headed into the living room where one of her favorite movies Because I Said So with Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore. Tonight was Christmas Eve but she had the home all to herself. Her mother had to finish some things at the Ministry as well as her father. Lilah wanted to have a day to herself without anyone around. She deserved it. After the movie finished, she decided to take a long hot bath. She had already started having Butterball send Christmas Presents out to her friends. She even got Harry something. It was just a small gift basket with some candy and cologne she made herself. When she got out of the tub she saw that Butterball had brought some presents back. They were sitting on her bed firmly wrapped. Two were from Becca and Rachel, one from Connor, and another from Harry. Lilah quickly opened the one from Harry first.

She pulled out a beautiful ruffled jean skirt, a black tanktop to wear underneath a black and white striped blazer, a pair of white high heeled shoes, and a beautiful pair of diamond hoop earrings to go with the outfit. Lilah couldn't believe that Harry had bought her this outfit. It must have cost him a fortune. She found a letter at the bottom. She pulled it out and began to read.

Lilah, I found this outfit in Hogsmeade. It really reminded me of you. I thought you could wear it during Christmas. If you don't like it then you can take it back. I kept the receipt. Thanks for the basket of candy and cologne. I really loved it! Your beauty shop will be amazing! You should open one in Diagon Alley and the other in Hogsmeade. How has your break been? Mine's been alright. I decided to stay at with Ron and his family. I know since your one of my friends I can talk to you about anything. I'm thinking about breaking up with Cho. She's just not as great as I thought she would be. She's whiny, gripy, and kind of bitchy. I know that's wrong of me to say but I'm just not that into her. What should I do? Should I write her a letter or wait and tell her in person. I'm afraid if I tell her in person she'll cause a big scene. I'm also starting to have feelings for someone else. Please don't tell anyone but I'm really starting to like Ginny Weasley. Do you have any advice Lilah? If you don't write back I understand. Have a Happy Christmas! Sincerly, Harry Potter.

Lilah smiled as she finished reading the letter. She had no idea how Harry knew her sizes but when she looked at the clothes they were her exact size in shirt, skirt, and shoes. She went over to her desk and pulled out her ink, quil, and parchment. She then began to write Harry back.

Harry, thank you so very much for the outfit and earrings. How did you know my sizes? I can't wait to wear it tomorrow! I'm so glad that you like your present. I was afraid you wouldn't like the cologne. That is a good idea. I should open up my shop in Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley but until I start making enough money then I'll open two shops. I'll have to hire more workes. Right now Becca plans on working there. I'm not sure about Rachel. Her and Becca aren't speaking at the moment. Becca's boyfriend Connor and Rachel sorta had sex with each other. But, Becca's moved on. I think she's dating Blake Andrews now. I'm not sure though. My break is going very well thank you. I'm home alone at the moment. Cedric went with his dad to the Ministry as did my parents. That's where they work. I decided to have a girls day by myself just watching movies, taking a hot bath, sending out Christmas presents, and painting my nails! I'm sure you don't understand since you're a guy. Oh Harry, I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with Cho. It's your decision really. If you're not happy with her then why be with her? I think it would be crappy to break up with her through a letter. If it makes you feel better than do it. She'll have another week to deal with the break up before school. You have a crush on Ginny? Awwww, that's too cute. You should tell her how you feel! I'm sure she feels the same way. You're a great guy Harry. Any girl would be happy to be with you. That's all the advice I know to give you. I hope you have a Happy Christmas too Harry! Love, Lilah.

"Here Butterball, take this to Harry."

Lilah put the letter on his talon. He then flew out the window. She knew that Harry lived about an hour away from her so it would probably take Butterball thirty minutes to get there and back. While she waited she opened up the presents from Becca, Rachel, and Connor. Becca got her some clothes, Rachel got her jewelry, and Connor got her some candles. She sent them all thank you letters and by that time she got another letter back from Harry. He just told her to have fun on her girls day and to thank her for the advice. She stuck the letter in her desk then headed down stairs to start the pies for tomorrow. She spent about two hours making the pecan pie, apple pie, and pumpkin pie. Cedric's parents would be coming over to eat Christmas dinner so would Lilah's grandparents and Cedric's grandfather. Lilah was glad that her family already got along. When she pulled the pumpkin pie out of the oven the front door opened. She set it on the cooling rack then turned off the oven. Her mom walked into the kitchen. She smiled over at Lilah.

"It smells great." she said.

"Thanks mom. Do you want to go ahead and start the Turkey?"

"We'll do it later tonight. How was your day?"

"It was fine."

"Did Cedric come over?"

"Nope. He probably wanted some time by himself which is what I wanted too."

Victoria began to get out all the ingredients and cook books that she needed for the Christmas dinner.

"Are you sure you want to marry him?" she asked.

Lilah sighed. "Mom, I love him. He's my best friend. He makes me happy, he treats me well, and I know he loves me."

Victoria smiled. "I know. I just want you to be happy. Cedric is the right man for you. He will make a great husband. So, have you two had sex yet?"

Lilah shifted her weight to her right foot. She felt a little uncomfortable talking to her mother about her sex life. She nervously cleared her throat.

"Well, we tried it but it only lasted a second before we got caught."

Victoria's eyes widened. "What do you mean you got caught?"

"We tried it in the prefects bathroom and someone walked in on us. But, we haven't done anything since."

"Just make sure you're safe."

Lilah rolled her eyes. "We'll be safe mom. I promise. Now, let's get everything prepared. We have a long day tomorrow!"

Lilah couldn't wait until her family and Cedric's family was all together. Christmas was her favorite holiday. She could care less about presents. She just wanted to spend the holidays with her family that she loved.