Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Back To Hogwarts

Image

Lilah and Cedric walked onto Platform 9 3/4. Today they would be heading back to Hogwarts for the rest of the year. For the remainder of Christmas break Lilah and Cedric spent most of it together. They spent New Years Eve together and almost ended up having sex but once again Lilah stopped him. She knew Cedric was probably getting upset about her decision but it was her choice not his. He didn't stay mad too long. He was telling her that whenever she was ready then he would be ready. They handed their luggage off to one of the train workers who would put it into the back of the carriage where all the other luggage was stowed away. Cedric then grabbed onto her hand and the two of them headed onto the train. Becca and Blake had saved a compartment for them. They both slid inside and took their seat.

"How was your Christmas break?" Blake asked.

"It was really good!" replied Cedric. "How was yours?"

Becca held up her hand to show Cedric and Lilah the diamond ring that was placed on her left ring finger. Lilah's eyes widened.

"You two are engaged?" she asked. "When did that happen?"

"This morning!" squeeled Becca. "I can be your brides maid at your wedding and you can be mine!"

Lilah smiled. "Of course! When's the big day?"

"We're thinking the twelfth of September!"

"Nearly a month after Cedric and I get married!"

Lilah grabbed onto Cedric's hand. He leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"Cedric, do you know what the last task is?" asked Blake.

Cedric shrugged. "I'm not sure what it is. Surely they'll tell us when we get back."

"Surely."

The train left King's Cross at exactly eleven am. Lilah hated the rides back to Hogwarts because they seemed to take forever. Nearly eight hours later they were stopping at the Hogsmeade station. Just like on the first day, the older years took the carriages while the first years took the boats. When they walked into the Great Hall Dumbledore greeted them with a smiling face. Lilah was starving so she hoped his back from break speech didn't last long. Once all the students were seated in the Great Hall Dumbledore took his post behind the owl podium.

"Welcome back students! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas break. Now that we're back I want the four champions to know that the final task will be in June. You all will face dangerous creatures in a maze. Whoever finds the Triwizard Cup first wins. You will have five months to practice for this task. Now, don't think because you all got back from break you can slack off. You still need to pass your O.W.L's and N.E.W.T's along with your other tests. That is all. Enjoy your dinner."

With a wave of his hand food appeared on the table. Lilah filled her plate then began to eat. She ate as much as she could then sighed.

"Ooh, I ate too much." she said.

Cedric placed his hand on her stomach and began to softly rub it. This made her feel better. When everyone got done eating they headed to the common rooms. Lilah sat on the couch with Cedric while Becca and Blake cuddled up on the floor together. Lilah spotted Connor and Rachel at the other side of the room just watching Becca and Blake. The two had blew it with Becca and Blake. Lilah leaned closer to Becca.

"Connor and Rachel keep looking over here."

"Well, they can fuck off." she said.

Becca glanced over to give her ex boyfriend and ex friend a go to hell look. They quickly looked away. She stared up at Lilah and smiled. Lilah just shook her head. Her best friend was so awesome.

"So Lilah, after school are you going to open up your shop?" asked Becca.

"Yep, that's what I'm planning. Are you still wanting to work for me?"

"Well duh! I'm going to try to get good grades in potions so I can help you out."

"If not I can always show you what to do."

"True! Now Cedric, what are you planning on doing?"

Cedric glanced over at Becca. "I'm either going to work as an assistant for the minister or I'll work in the office my father does. Either way I'll be working at the ministry of magic."

Becca nodded. "Good deal. Are you two planning on having babies after you get married?"

Lilah and Cedric glanced over at each other.

"Umm, it'll probably be a few years before we decide to have a baby." said Lilah.

"I was thinking that too. We don't want to rush into having a child. We want to wait until we're ready. What about you two?"

"Well, we are pregnant."

Lilah's mouth dropped. "Are you serious?"

Becca nodded. "Yeah, I'm three weeks along."

"Three weeks? Then that means you cheated on Connor."

Becca smiled. "Remember when I told you I had sex with Connor? Well, it was Blake I had sex with. I just wasn't in love with Connor."

"But, why are you pissed off at him for cheating when you cheated?"

Becca sighed. "I don't know. It's just the fact that he did it with Rachel. Friends don't do that to other friends."

"That's true." said Lilah. "Do your parents know?"

"Yeah, we told them over Christmas break. They said we had to get married but we already wanted to anyway so it doesn't matter."

"Well, I'm happy for you both."

After talking for a few hours, Lilah decided to get to bed. She kissed Cedric goodnight then headed up the stairs. She expected the room to be empty but Rachel sat on her bed. She sadly smiled at Lilah.

"I know you hate me."

Lilah shook her head. "Rach, I don't hate you. I have no reason to hate you. This is between you and Becca. It has nothing to do with me. I still love you so much."

"I love you too. I just wish Becca would forgive me. I didn't mean for it to happen. He told me he saw Becca and Blake making out so to get back at her he had sex with me."

Lilah's head was spinning. Not even three hours back at Hogwarts she was already hearing all this drama. She sat down on the bed next to Rachel and wrapped her arm around her. She knew that if Rachel told that to Becca then maybe just maybe it would fix their friendship.

"Have you told Becca that?"

"No, she won't let me talk to her. I sent her a Christmas present but she sent it back to me with a note that said fuck you."

Lilah sighed. "What if I tell her?"

Rachel raised her head. "Would you?"

"Yes, I would. I'll be right back."

Lilah headed down stairs. She found Becca and Blake making out on the couch. She cleared her throat to get their attention. Becca glanced up at her and smiled.

"Sorry, what's up!"

"Rachel's in our room crying her eyes out. She told me something that you need to hear."

"I don't give a shit what she has to say."

"Yes, you do. She said Connor saw you and Blake making out that's why he had sex with Rachel. She didn't want to do anything with him. I think he forced her."

Becca's mouth dropped. "That fucking dog. I'll be back."

Becca and Lilah rushed back up the stairs. Rachel was still sitting on the bed with tears in her eyes. Becca russhed over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry I treated you like shit. I thought you seduced him. I had no idea he saw me and Blake making out. Did he rape you?" she asked.

Rachel smiled. "You're forgiven. He didn't exactly rape me. I told him no."

"Rach." Lilah stepped forward. "If you told him no then that means no. You need to tell Dumbledore what happened."

"No, it's too late."

"No it's not too late. When did it happen?"

"The night before the Yule Ball."

"Tell him."

"Fine, I'll tell him tonight. Will you go with me Becca?"

Becca glanced over at Lilah.

"Go with her." said Lilah. "I'm about to go to bed."

Becca nodded. She grabbed Rachel's hand and the two of them left the room. Lilah was so happy that her friends weren't fighting anymore. She also hoped that Connor would get in trouble for what he did to Rachel. He deserved punishment. The next several months at Hogwarts were going to be filled with drama.
♠ ♠ ♠
There will be six more parts until this story is over.