Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Practice

Image

The next few months went by rather fast. Lilah spent most of her time trying to make good grades and coming up with new types of makeup for her shop. Cedric said that he would buy her a shop when they got out of school. She told him no that he didn't need to waist his money on her but he said now his money was her money. Harry and Lilah were still really good friends. He decided to not tell Ginny that he likes her until the final task was over. He didn't want to be tied down to anyone. He wanted to practice for the task without any worries or distractions. Cedric had been practicing by himself. Lilah told him that if he ever needed help practicing she would help him. As for Connor, he got suspened for the rest of the school year. He would have to go back to Hogwarts next year for five months to finish up his schooling. Becca and Rachel were the best of friends again. They spent a lot of time together which sometimes made Lilah a little upset but they tried to include her as much as they could.

Becca was also beginning to show. The teachers didn't really seem to notice but Becca knew they had to know because she told Dumbledore. He told her to take it easy and if she needed a few days of rest she could take it. Becca got sick a few times but not as much as the usual woman going through her first trimester. Becca had told Lilah that she would be the godmother and Cedric would be the godfather. Soon, the month of June rolled around. Cedric had only three weeks to practice for the final task. He had been working his but off on casting spells but he spent as much time with Lilah as he could.

On a Saturday morning, Lilah woke up to the rays of sunshine crashing into her room. She hurried up and took a shower before heading into the common room. Cedric was sitting on the couch flipping through his spell book. She snuck up behind him and grabbed the book. She threw it across the room then jumped into his arms. Cedric smiled. He leaned in to kiss her lips.

"Do you want to go to the Dark Arts classroom with me today? He has some creatures that will be in the maze set up so I can battle them."

"Sure, I'll go with you."

Cedric and Lilah headed towards the Defense Against the Dark Arts class. Moody was waiting for him. He ushered the two of them through another door which contained a large room. There were a lot of creatures that were very scary to Lilah but Cedric didn't show any sign of fear. Moody told Lilah to sit in the corner away from all the violence. Cedric began to tackle the creatures. He did a very good job. Lilah knew that he'd do a fantastic job in the maze.

"Very good Diggory. You will do very well. Now, if you want to come back to tackle more of them just let me know. Potter should be here in ten minutes so you're free to go."

Cedric smiled at Lilah as he walked over to her. He held out his hand and she took it from him. He rushed her out of the castle and into one of the courtyards. When they were away from everyone's eyes he softly pushed her against the wall. Their lips met and the two of them kissed passionately. Lilah loved Cedric so much. He was everything she ever wanted. He was her best friend through thick and thin. She couldn't imagine a life without him. They were two peas in a pod. Nothing could tear them apart. After they got done kissing Cedric picked up Lilah bridal style. She laughed as he carried her through the court yard. People gave them weird looks but neither of them cared.

"Where are we going?" she asked as he walked across the bridge.

"I promised you we'd go back to the waterfall. Remember?"

Lilah smiled. "Yes, I remember."

Cedric carried Lilah all the way to the Quidditch Pitch. He got his broom from the locker room along with eye goggles for the two of them to wear. Lilah wasn't as scared as she was the first time they flew together. She was actually excited about it this time. She loved being on the back of his broom with her arms wrapped around him. He kicked themselves off the ground and the two of them flew in the air together. Lilah laughed as her hair blew loosly in the wind. She thought the view was so beautiful. She couldn't wait to spend the rest of the day with Cedric. This time they could stay there all day and not have to worry about anything. They flew around Hogwarts and finally they both landed by the beautiful waterfall. Lilah noticed that Cedric had a small picnic set up for them. She rushed over to the blanket and began opening up the basket.

"Are you hungry?" he asked with a smile.

"Nope, just thirsty."

Lilah opened up a butter beer and began to drink it. She then peeled off her clothing and jumped into the waterfall. Cedric couldn't help but chuckled at her.

"Aren't you coming in?" she asked.

Cedric quickly kicked off his shoes, unbuttoned his jeans, and took of his shirt. He ran towards the waterfall and did a cannon ball which splashed Lilah. She laughed when he came back up from the water. They began to splash each other then started to kiss each other. Lilah felt her whole body tingle all over as Cedric kissed her neck. She felt so good when Cedric kissed her. She was ready to have sex with him. Ready more than anything.

"Cedric, I'm ready." she moaned out.

Cedric stopped kissing her neck to look at her.

"Are you sure? I thought you wanted to wait."

"I'm sure!"

Cedric picked up Lilah and carried her out of the waterfall. He placed her down on the picnic blanket. His hands grasped her underwear and pulled them down. Lilah could feel his hardness against her leg. She reached behind her and un-hooked her bra. She tossed it to the side then grabbed onto Cedric's boxers. She pulled them off with one swift movement. She then pulled Cedric on top of her. His lips lingered over her body. She let out moans as his tongue grazed her sensitive areas. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He slowly pushed himself inside of her. She breathed out as he began to move back and forth inside of her. She moaned into his kisses as he began to move faster. Cedric was great at having sex. It didn't take them that long to both climax. When they finished Cedric pulled out and rolled over next to her.

"I love you!" he whispered.

"I love you too Cedric."

Cedric and Lilah spent the next several hours making love again and swam naked in the water. Soon the sun began to set. Lilah and Cedric got their clothes back on then hopped onto the broom. Lilah was a little sore about the recent activities. She would probably feel this way for a few days. Cedric headed back to the Quidditch pitch. When they began walking he glanced over at Lilah.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine!" she smiled. "Thanks for waiting for me."

Cedric nodded. "You're welcome. Was I good?"

"Oh, you were great!"

Lilah pulled Cedric into another kiss. She loved having sex with Cedric. He was the best thing that's ever happened to her. The two of them walked back up to the castle. Dinner was still being served so they both ate before going back up to the common room. Lilah didn't see Rachel, Becca, or even Blake anywhere. They had probably already eaten and went up to the common room. She couln't wait to tell her friends what all happened with Cedric.