Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Luncheon

Image

Lilah and Cedric laid in a warm bed together in the room of requirement. The last three weeks had gone by fast. They spent every waking minute together just studying and whenever they felt like it they would go to either the waterfall or the room of requirements to make love. Becca hadn't been herself since she lost the baby. It was really sad about what happened. No mother could get over a miscarriage they would always be upset about what happened. If it wasn't for Lilah, Blake, and Rachel she wouldn't have gotten by. She seemed to be a little better but sometimes in the middle of the night Lilah would hear her cry.

"Tomorrow's the final task." she said.

"Yeah, it sure is."

"You'll do good. I know you will!"

"I know I will too. You have no idea how much I love you. I'm so happy the thing with Cho worked out or I probably never would've known how you feel about me."

Lilah sat up. "What are you talking about?"

Cedric mentally slapped himself. He hadn't told Lilah any of this until now.

"Umm...nothing."

"No, you better tell me."

Cedric sighed. "Fine. Cho and I went out to make you and Harry jealous."

Lilah smiled. "Funny, because Harry and I went out to make you and Cho jealous."

Cedric chuckled. "Are you serious?"

She nodded. "Dead serious! It's a small world huh?"

"Very small world."

"So, what time is the last task?"

"I believe it's later in the evening. Dumbledore wants it to be dark so it'll be harder for us to see."

Lilah nodded. She rolled out of the bed and put her clothes back on.

"If I win I'm giving you the ten thousand galleons for your shop. After graduation we'll go to Diagon Alley to find an open building."

Lilah smiled. "I'm so excited about this!"

"I know you are babe! Well, we better get to bed. Are we staying in here tonight?"

"If you want too."

"I do."

Lilah curled up next to Cedric and fell fast asleep. The next morning the two of then headed into the common room. Lilah took a shower and got ready for the day. She wore a pair of jean shorts and a black tank top. She pulled her hair into a high ponytail. She dusted a little bit of makeup on her face, brushed her teeth, then put on deodorant. She then headed back down the stairs. Cedric was waiting for her.

"You take forever to get ready." he joked.

"Actually, I hurried as fast as I could! What are we doing today?"

"Well, the champions are all having a luncheon in Dumbledore's office. He said we could bring a guest so would you like to join me?" he asked.

Lilah nodded. "I'd love too!"

Lilah and Cedric headed towards Dumbledore's office. He had a large table that was filled with tons of food. Cedric scooted the chair out for Lilah. She thanked him as she sat down. When all the champions and their guests arrived Dumbledore stood up.

"Tonight is the last task in the Triwizard tournament. I wish you all the best of luck. I thought we could all have lunch together before the big night. Eat up!"

Everyone generously passed each other the food around the table. The lunch included Sandwiches, potato salad, deviled eggs, chips, cake, and cookies. The luncheon was quiet. When Fleur and her guest finished they thanked Dumbledore then left, as did Viktor and Hermione, then Harry and Ginny. Cedric smiled over at Dumbledore then stood up.

"Thank you for the lunch sir." he said while shaking Dumbledore's hand.

"You're very welcome." Dumbledore glanced at Lilah. "Am I getting an invitation to the wedding?" he asked. "I overheard that you two are engaged to be married!"

Lilah and Cedric smiled at each other. "Of course we'll send you an invitation sir!"

"Fantastic!"

"I'll see you later tonight Professor."

Lilah and Cedric thanked Dumbledore once more then left his office. Cedric grabbed onto her hand. They headed through the halls of Hogwarts until they stopped in front of the room of requirements. Lilah raised her eyebrows at Cedric.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

Cedric chuckled as he picked her up and carried her into the room.