Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Plan

Image

Cedric walked through the halls until he reached the Ravenclaw common room. He already knew the password so he told it to the portrait. The portrait asked why he wanted in and he said he needed to talk to Cho Chang. The man nodded then revealed the Ravenclaw common room decorated in colors of blue and silver. Cedric walked inside. A few people glanced up at him curiously.

"Does anyone know where Cho is?" he asked.

"Cedric?" Cho stood up from the corner of the room. She walked over to him and gave him a big hug. "What are you doing in here?"

"Would you mind taking a walk with me? We need to talk."

She smiled. "Of course."

Cho followed Cedric out of the Ravenclaw common room. They walked around the halls for a few moments until Cedric finally spoke.

"I'm glad this plan worked." he said. "Lilah told me that she loves me a few minutes ago. She thinks we really were dating."

Cho smiled. "I'm so happy for you Cedric. What about Harry? Did they break up?"

"Yes, just a while ago they did. Thanks for being my girlfriend this past week. I didn't know what else to do to get her to like me."

"She's always liked you Cedric. I could tell by the way she looked at you she liked you."

Cedric nodded. He and Cho had both devised a plan to date eachother for the past week. The two of them worked it out on the first day of school when he skipped his first three classes. He told Cho all about Lilah and how much he loves her. She then told him that she has feelings for Harry Potter but he never asked her out. She wanted to somehow make Harry jealous which she thought worked because he was very distant with her. Cedric of course thought it was a good idea. He knew that he and Cho would remain very good friends after this.

"So, I guess this is it?" she said.

"Yes, you should go talk to Potter. Just ask the fat lady that you want to speak to him. She'll give him the message."

Cho nodded. "Thanks for everything Cedric." She reached up to hug him in a friendly manner. "You treat Lilah right. She's a great girl."

"That she is."

Cedric bid Cho a good night then walked back to the common room. He found Lilah fast asleep on the couch. He walked over to her and kneeled down. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear then kissed her on the forehead. She sturred for a moment before opening her eyes. She smiled up at Cedric with that beautiful smile that made his heart melt.

"Why don't you go upstairs and get to bed?" he suggested.

"No. I don't have any classes tomorrow and neither do you. Why don't we just stay up and talk."

"Talk about what?" he asked.

"Us. Did you break up with Cho?"

Cedric moved Lilah's legs and slid underneath them. She placed her legs back down on his lap.

"Yes, I broke up with Cho. She took it a little hard but I imagine she'll get over it. So, Lilah Michelle James will you be my girlfriend?"

Lilah sat up and jumped into Cedric's arms which caused him to laugh.

"I guess that's a yes?"

"Of course it's a yes!" she said. "It's about damn time you ask me Cedric. How long have you liked me?"

Cedric wrapped his arms around her waist. "I've loved you since we were six years old."

"Same here. I'm so happy! This is the best day ever. September sixth to be exact!"

Cedric smiled then softly kissed her cheek. "You better get to bed. We'll spend all day tomorrow together. I promise."

"Fine! I'll see you tomorrow." Lilah kissed his cheek then headed up the stairs into her room.

Becca and Rachel were both sound asleep. She plopped down on her bed. Once her head hit the pillow she fell fast asleep. She was so happy that Cedric had finally asked her out. She had been so heartbroken this past week with everything that happened. She was so jealous of Cho. The way Cedric looked at her, his arms wrapped around her, and the time they spent together. The only thing that really made Lilah worry was the simple fact that Cedric might still have feelings for Cho.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image