Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Quidditch Pitch

Image

Lilah woke up around ten the next morning. She loved Saturdays and Sundays at Hogwarts because she got to sleep in. Thankfully, no one had woken her up. Becca and Rachel both knew not to wake up Lilah on the weekends. She'd be really bitter towards them. She casually rolled out of her bed. She laid out her dirty laundry on the bed so that the house elves could wash her uniforms. She found a cute pair of jean capris, flip flops, and a white tank top, and a white and gold jacket in case it got cold outside. She quickly showered and got ready for the day. By the time she finished it was time for lunch. She rushed out of the common room, down the stair cases, and onto the second floor which led to the Great Hall. The goblet of fire still sat in the middle of the room. Tonight, three of the champions would be chosen to compete in the Triwizard Tournament.

Lilah glanced around the Great Hall until she found Becca and Rachel sitting off by themselves. She also saw Harry and Cho sitting together. He turned around to smile widely at her. She gave him the thumbs up before heading over to her friends. She grabbed a sandwich then began to eat.

"So you and Cedric huh?" asked Rachel.

Lilah smiled. "Yep! He finally asked me out."

"So, I guess the secret dating thing with Harry worked out?"

"Yes, and now he's with Cho so I'm happy for him."

While eating lunch, Lilah spotted Cedric walk into the Great Hall. She smiled warmly at him as he walked over to her. He took a seat next to her then kissed her cheek which made her blush uncontrollably.

"What are you ladies up to today?" he asked.

"I have to finish an essay for Snape then I'm thinking about joining the potions club to get better at the potions this year." replied Becca.

"I might join too." said Rachel.

Lilah rolled her eyes. Whatever Becca did Rachel had to do too. It really peeved Becca off but she just smiled over at Rachel as if it didn't bother her.

"We'll do that after lunch."

Lilah glanced around the Great Hall wondering where Connor Becca's boyfriend was at.

"Where's Connor?"

"He had detention with Snape." said Becca. "He told Snape to fuck off after he started in on how bad Connor's potion was. It was quite funny actually."

"I bet it was."

After eating Cedric and Lilah excused themselves from the table. They headed outside where they walked hand in hand through one of the many court yards.

"Let's go down to the quidditch pitch." suggested Cedric.

Lilah nervously smiled. She had never been very cordinated on a broom.

"You know I'm bad at flying." she said.

"That's why we're going to practice. Your not scared are you?"

"Maybe a little."

Cedric sighed as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Never be afraid to try new things Lilah. You never know you may be good at flying now."

"I fell off the broom in second year while trying out for the bloody Quidditch team."

Cedric chuckled."I rememver that! You broke your arm. Thankfully Madam Pomfrey fixed you right up."

"Yes but it was painful. I don't want to do that again."

"Then why don't you fly with me?"

Lilah thought about herself being on the back of Cedric's broom with her arms wrapped firmly around his waist. This made her blush like crazy.

"Okay. but, you better not let me fall."

Cedric stopped and glanced down into Lilah's blue eyes.

"I would never let you fall."

He pressed his lips softly against Lilah's. She felt her heart beginning to beat faster. She never thought she'd be sharing PDA with Cedric.

"What about your friends? Connor and Blake. Don't you want to hang out with them today?"

"I'd be crazy if I wanted to hang out with them instead of you."

He grabbed Lilah's hand once more then led her through the courtyard and onto the bridge. It took nearly ten minutes to walk through the bridge, into the cave and into the Quidditch tower which led to the pitch. Cedric went into the Hufflepuff locker room where he retreived his broom. He handed Lilah a pair of goggles so she wouldn't get anything in her eyes. She then followed him onto the pitch.

"Quidditch is going to be canceled this year because of the tournament." stated Cedric.

"Your last year at Hogwarts and it's cancelled? That stinks. So do you want to be one of the champions?"

Cedric smiled widely. "It would be an honor to be one of the champions. I put my name into the goblet so we'll see tonight after dinner."

Lilah nodded. "I'm sure Viktor Krum will be one of the champions."

"No doubt about that one. Now, quit stalling. Let's fly."

Cedric mounted his broom while Lilah stood there frozen. She was so scared she'd fall off the broom but she knew that Cedric would never let that happen.

"Come on Lilah. If you don't get on you won't get to see your surprise."

"I have a surprise?" she asked.

"Yep! You sure do."

Lilah glanced down at the small broom that would be the only thing keeping her from falling to the ground. She mustered up as much courage as she could manage and straddled the broom. She securely wrapped her arms around Cedric's waist. with a swift kick off from the ground Cedric and Lilah were soon in the air. She bit down on her lip to keep from screaming. She was never really a fan of heights. Cedric gracefully flew around the pitch then around Hogwarts. Lilah thought the sight was beautiful.

"Are you having fun?" Cedric yelled over the wind.

"Actually, yes I am. The view is so beautiful. Is that my surprise?"

"Not exactly. There's a little valley over the way that has a swimming area and water fall. I thought we could spend most of the day there. If you'd like."

Lilah smiled. "I'd love that!"

Cedric steered the broom away from Hogwarts. He headed over one of the many forests located around the school. Lilah looked down to see the scenerary. All she saw were trees. About two miles later he ended up floating above a small opening in the forest. Lilah saw the beautiful waterfall come into view.

"How did you know this was here?" she asked Cedric.

"I went flying one day in fourth year and found it. Hold tight."

"Don't you think I have been?"

Cedric softly chuckled. He then drove down into the valley. Lilah let a scream escape her mouth. She knew that Cedric was fantasting at handling a broom but she was still scared. She didn't want to crash. Thankfully, Cedric landed peacefully on the ground. Lilah stepped off the broom to rub her sore butt.

"Are you okay?" Cedric asked with a smile.

"Yes. I'm fine."

Cedric nodded then grabbed a hold of her hand. The two of them walked over to the waterfall. Lilah nervously slipped out of her flipflops and stepped out of her pants. She decided to keep on her shirt. Cedric stipped all of his clothing off except for his boxers. He stared at Lilah with his eyebrows raised.

"I've seen you in your undergarments lots of times." he said.

"We weren't dating then."

"You're going to freeze when we get back up in the air."

Lilah blushed as she pulled her tank top over her head and tossed it on the ground. Cedric smiled widely. He turned around and jumped into the water. He came back up to see Lilah smiling at him.

"Is it cold?" she asked.

"No, it's not cold. It's actually warm."

"I can see you shaking from here."

"Stick your hand in and see for yourself."

Lilah was afraid that when she reached in Cedric would pull her into the water but she went ahead and reached in. The water was a little cold. As she reached in she glanced up to look at Cedric. She was caught off guard when he appeared in front of her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the water. Her whole body fell into the crystal blue lagoon. She kicked her legs upward and appeared on the surface. Cedric began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Jerk!" she said.

Lilah splashed him with the water. He got hit in the face but didn't seem to care as he swam over to Lilah and wrapped her in his arms.

"Will you forgive me?" he asked.

"No." she replied.

Cedric cupped her face with his hands. He pushed his lips against hers. Lilah felt her whole body tingle under his kiss. When he pulled she slowly opened her eyes.

"Do you forgive me now?

Lilah smirked. "Give me another one and we'll talk."

Cedric laughed loudly but he gave Lilah another heart warming kiss.