Status: Finished

Never Forget Me

Four Champions

Image

Cedric and Lilah spent the next several hours swimming and spending intimate time together. They didn't have sex or anything like that but they did enjoy each other's company.

"We better head back the sun is going to set real soon and I'm sure you want to take a shower before dinner." said Cedric.

Lilah was laying her head on Cedric's bare chest. She softly sighed. She really didn't want to head back all she wanted to do was stay here with Cedric.

"Do we have to go?"

"Yes, we have to go love. The champions will be picked tonight."

"I know. It's just that out here we get to have our own privacy."

"We'll come back again."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

Lilah sat up and stretched out her body. Cedric helped her up to her feet. After they got dressed they mounted the broom and headed back to the Quidditch Pitch. When they finally stepped into the common room Becca walked over to them with a large smile on her face.

"Where have you two been all day?" she smirked.

"We just went flying around." Lilah replied innocently.

"Right. Well, Dumbledore moved up dinner. It's going to be an hour earlier. Just thought I'd let you two know."

"I better take a shower then. I'll meet you down here when I'm done." Lilah told Cedric.

"I'll be here." he replied.

Lilah ran up the stairs with Becca following after her. She found her uniforms now clean. She folded them perfectly in her trunk. She grabbed one of the uniforms and headed into the bathroom where she took a long hot shower.

"Where did you and Cedric really go?" Becca asked when Lilah stepped out of the shower.

She softly smiled over at her."Well, he took me to this beautiful waterfall. It's somewhere in the forest and believe me it was so romantic. We swam most of the day."

"Nothing else?"

"Whe snogged that's about it."

"No sex?"

"Bec, we just started dating yesterday. I don't want to rush anything. We're taking it slow."

Becca nodded. "That's good. I guess. Ummm, should Connor and I wait any longer?"

Lilah shrugged. "That's up to you. If you're ready to have sex with him and you know you're mentally and physically ready for this then do it."

"Thanks babe. I'll let you get ready."

Becca jumped down from the counter. She left the bathroom so that Lilah could get ready for dinner. Lilah dried out her long blonde hair, she then used a straightening potion on it which she made herself. Becca always siad that Lilah should open up her own beauty shop in Diagon Alley. Lilah made her own perfum, makeup, and hair products by herself. She thought it was actually a good idea. After she got ready she rushed down the stairs to greet Cedric.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks. Sorry, I tried to hurry."

"It's alright."

Cedric softly kissed her cheek. He then grabbed onto her hand. The two of them walked down the stairs and onto the second floor which led to the Great Hall. They found Becca, Connor, and Rachel saving a spot for them. They waited for everyone to show up. When the students did, Dumbledore gladly waved his hand and the food appeared on the tables. Lilah filled her plate with chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Once everyone finished eating, Dumbled cleared the plates. He then stood behind his owl podium. The students patiently waited for him to speak.

"Tonight, the Goblet of Fire will tell us who the three champions for the Triwizard Tournament are. To present the Triwizard cup please welcome Barty Crouch."

Everyone in the Great Hall clapped lously as Barty Crouch walked onto the stage. He placed the covered cup onto a pedestool. With a smile he removed the cloth. Lilah's mouth dropped at the sight of the Triwizard Cup. She thought it was beautiful.

"Now whenever the goblet is ready we'll find out who the first champion is."

Everyone watched wide eyed as the Goblet turned from a blue flame to a red one. It then shot out a piece of paper which Dumbledore grabbed. He looked down at the paper.

"For Beuxbatons, Fleur Delacore."

Everyone clapped when the beautiful blonde walked onto the stage. She shook Dumbledore's hand and he gestured for her to go into the room behind the teacher's tables to wait for further instructions. The Goblet of fire changed colors for the second time and shot out yet another piece of paper. This time it was for Durmstrang. Viktor Krum would be the champion for the school.

Lilah knew that the Hogwarts champion would be picked next. She held onto Cedric's hand as the fire turned red and the last piece of paper flew out. Dumbledore caught it. His blue eyes glanced down at it and Lilah could've sworn she saw him smile.

"The Hogwarts Champion is Cedric Diggory."

Lilah looked over at Cedric to see him smiling. She gave him a hug and he softly kissed her cheek.

"Congratulations." she said.

"Thanks." he replied.

All of the Hogwarts students including the Slytherin's clapped loudly. Cedric stood up from the table with great pride. Lilah had never seen him so happy before. He shook Dumbledore's hand along with the other professors before walking towards the back door.

"I'm so happy Cedric got it." said Connor.

"Me too!" replied Lilah.

No one paid the slightest bit of attention to the Goblet until it made a loud booming noise and the flame turned red once more. Another piece of paper was grabbed by Dumbledore.

"I thought the Triwizard Tournament only had three champions." said Rachel.

"It does." said Connor.

Everyone's eyes were now on Dumbledore. So many student's were confused. No one knew what was going on. Dumbledore looked down at the piece of paper. His face grew from shock, to worry, then to anger.

"Harry Potter." he said.

Lilah's eyes quickly darted to Harry. He looked shocked and didn't know what to do.

"Harry Potter." yelled Dumbledore.

He slowly got up from the table and walked over to Dumbledore.

"Boo. He's not even seventeen." student's yelled.

"Fucking git. He always haas to be the star." said Connor.

Dumbledore handed Harry the piece of paper. He slowly walked passed the professors who stared at him wide eyed. Lilah really didn't know what to think. She was "dating" Harry while the students could put their names into the Goblet and never once did he tell her that he beat the age line or had someone put his name in for him. but by the look on his face, Lilah knew that he didn't do it either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image