Status: Working On It.

It's Never Too Late

You Only Have Four Suitcases?

"Oh yeah, sorry." Jack said smiling. "This is Alex hes the singer in my band." He said gesturing to Alex who was super cute. "This is Zach the bassist in my band" He said gesturing to a guy with no shirt on. "And this is Rhian the drummer" He said gesturing to the last guy who was kinda musculer but so was Zach.

"Dude, You never told us you had a sister" Exclaimed waving his hands in the air making me smile.

"Well I was mad at her..." Jack trailed off.

"Ok, Well i'm gonna go unpack the little amount of things I have I said gesturing to the four suitcases I brought with me 2 for me 2 for Austin.

"You only have 4 suitcases?" Zach asked raising a eyebrow.

"Uhm, Where I was living I had to get out of there fast or else lets just say me and Austin wouldnt be here" all the guys winced when I said that. "But i'm gonna go unpack" I said picking up two as Alex grabbed the other two and followed me up the stairs into a kids bedroom and right beside it looked like all my things from when I was a teenager. I walked into Austins bedroom and put the things down and admired the room. It was perfect for Austin he had spongebob walls and beding and he had toys and clothes. I put down the 2 suitcases in my hand which were Austins and then walked over to my room. It looked exactly like it did before my parents moved all my band posters all over the wall. My avenged sevenfold beding and all my things still Avenged Sevenfold my favorite band.

"Nice room, The only time I ever saw this room the door was locked." He said shrugging and I smiled.

"Its the exact same way I had it in hunginton Beach before my parents and Jack moved" I said looking over at him as he put the suitcases on my bed.

"Its really cool" He said smiling over at me

"Thanks" I said running my hand along my old computer desk "I really missed Jack... Alot, he always was my bestfriend I never really had any friends when I still lived with my parents. I mean Jack had the occaisonal friend here and there but nothing really serious it use to be just me and him." I said smiling remembering it.

"Yeah, Jacks a good friend" Alex said grinning as he sat on my bed beside me.

"Thats good, that hes still like that." I said smiling. "Only my mom new I was moving back. I didnt move here in the first place because my dad hated me so much and he use to hit me. But he wont try that shit again because i'm not afraid of him anymore" I said smiling a little trying to erase the hurt in my mind

"Yeah Mr. B doesnt really like our band so were only allowed to practice when he isnt home and thats it" Alex said smiling "So what did you mean out there?" He said and I was going to be honest with him

"Well, my boyfriend his name was Jay he use to always hit me but he wouldnt lay a hand on Austin or he knew I would end up killing him. He got caught robbing a convience store with his firends and he phoned me to bail out with the bail out money he left me and I said no so Snake his and my friend told me to take the bail money and get me and Austin out of town so Jay wouldnt kill us. So I came here with Austin after making sure it was alright with my mom" I said looking at him he pulled me into his arms.

"I'm sorry for asking..." he tailed off hugging me closed

"Its alright I needed to tell someone what happened, its better if I get it off my back." I said smiling as Austin burst in and jumped on me ripping me out of Austins arms and glaring at him.

"Mommy, did you see my room?" he asked sending me a smile then going back to glaring at Alex

"Yes me and Alex did. Austin what did I tell you about glaring?" I scolded

"To only do it to people I dont like and I dont like Alex" he said glaring at him again.

"No thats not what I said I said dont glare or your grounded. And dont be mean say sorry" I said sending Alex a apoligetic glance.

"Sorry Alex" Austin mumbled crossing his arms over his chest

"Its alright little man" Alex said messing up Austins hair and Austin growled at him and I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT - SUBSCRIBE