Forbidden Sins

Duncan

The thing his young slave seemed to be totally oblivious to was what exactly his vampirism entailed. He was old; his skills were honed. Where some young vampire's senses were limited to hearing a pin drop in a crowded room, nothing escaped him. He could hear her breathe when she was in the other room, hear every step she took and the sound the window made when she pushed it open. He debated going and catching her before she could get out the window...but nah. Instead he stood in the hallway, listening ti the sound of her shimmying down the pipe and hoping she wouldn't fall and break her neck.

He hadn't heard the other vampire's approach until he spoke.

As annoying as Infinity could be sometimes, he would never let anything happen to her. She was his, and he knew that if he was patient enough with her, things would turn out okay. The other voice rising above hers made his chest tighten with anger. It was an emotion he seldom felt. He was a patient man, one with a lot of practice in such matters. This broke right through his wall, and somebody was going to pay.

She squealed his name and he ran for her at full speed. The window in her room was still open, and he launched himself off the lip of it, landing in a crouch near Fin. Straightening, the fangs came out and he pushed her roughly behind him. "Get in the house, Fin." he growled, eyes fixing on the other vampire.

Of course, Infinity didn't listen to him. He noticed that she hadn't moved, but he didn't have time to make her obey him right now.

"She's mine." He glared at the other vampire, hands balling into fists. "If you ever lay a hand on her, I'll make sure that it's the last thing you do."

The other vampire scoffed. "Whatcha gonna do about it, Knapp? Ya gonna kill me?"

A wicked smirk formed across Duncan's face. "Not going to kill you. I'll break every bone in your hands. Stay away from her." He glanced back at Fin. She wasn't the most obedient of slaves, but still, she was his, and nobody was going to touch something that was his, even if it came down to a fight.

He turned back to the sight of the other vampire hurtling through the air towards him.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's a slave/vampire story without a good fight?
Indeed, Cho and I have a plan.

comment/subscribe?