Forbidden Sins

Lauren

He felt something nudge him. He thought it was Fin at first and that he had overslept, then memories came back reminding him that he hadn't been back in that place for a while. Lauren cracked open bleary eyes to see Audra standing in front of him. She looked pathetic. It was still dark and still night causing him to furrow his brow. "Whas matter?" he muttered rubbing his eyes. She was crying and it kind of scared him. He wasn't sure what to do or what had happened. His lips parted, but she spoke first.

"I...had a nightmare. About what I did. To the other vampire," she confessed softly.

Lauren sighed. He understood. He reached out and brushed away Audra's tears. The look he got was startled, but he thought he saw gratitude or maybe hope somewhere in there. He reached out his arms to her. "Come here Audra," he half mumbled, half ordered. It didn't matter that she was technically the one in charge, he didn't think that she would object in this case. He lifted the blanket and let her slid under the covers with him. He put his arm around her waist, anchoring her to him and the couch. "Don't worry," he whispered in her ear. "I'm not going anywhere. Nothing's going to hurt you."

He buried his face in her hair. It was as soft as he had thought it might be. He had always promised himself that he would never be involved with a vampire in anyway. That rule was now officially shot out of the water. He knew that he was falling in love with Audra. His sister probably knew too. Not that she would tell anyone, she would just tease him about it as soon as it hit her. He sighed softly as he felt Audra begin to relax. His hand stroked her back and she buried her face in his chest. This was the last thing he needed to make his life more complicated.

With human/vampire relationships there were very strict guidelines. One could have a sex slave, but one could never impregnate a human nor allow oneself to become impregnated by them. One could never marry nor free a human. Once branded a slave, a human was a slave for life. One could never turn a human either. Such a thing was forbidden. Anything between them was a forbidden sin. God he hated his life. It always seemed to go from bad to worse. And the only bright spots he had were always dashed with darkness. Fin and her insanity. Audra and the fact that he could never have her.

Fuck my life, Lauren thought as he drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah! Had the finish the cuteness! Hope y'all are enjoying this!

Comments? Subscriptions? BOTH?!