Forbidden Sins

Lauren

"So are you gonna be sleeping in my bed now? The couch has to get uncomfortable after a while."

Lauren was very glad at that moment that he wasn't drinking anything. He might have chocked from the shock the question gave him. "Woah...could you, like give a guy a moment please?" He asked looking a little panicked. "N-no Audra, you're thinking about it wrong! I know that look!" He took a deep breath and started pacing. He had to explain this so that 1) he didn't sound like a jerk and 2) so that he didn't upset her. He did like thisgirlwomanvampire after all. "Audra, I don't want you to get the wrong idea with me being in the same bed as you," he explained slowly thinking about every word carefully. "No! Hear me out please...I was raised an old fashioned guy and the only time a man shares his bed with a woman is when they're...you know...married. And I don't want you to ever think that I'd take advantage of you or anything. And I know that sounds stupid since you're a vampire and you could kick my ass, but I forget that Audra. You're so tiny and I don't wan to see you hurt."

He took another deep breath and looked away. "I'll go fix something," he muttered shuffling away. That wasn't the conversation he had wanted to have. He hadn't even given Audra a moment to speak or react though he didn't doubt he'd get an earful soon enough. That was alright by him though. It meant that he would have something to fix. And considering the state his mind was in at the moment, he needed that desperately. He licked his dry lips as he slipped out into the back yard to look at the walls there. He hadn't bothered to work with the exterior yet. He mainly stayed in the house. It was safer. Both he and Audra could agree on that.

At the moment, he didn't care.

He began pounding away, ignoring everything and just losing himself in the physical labor. Any little details that needed to be fixed, he saw to until he was sweaty and tired. He wasn't sure how much time had passed and he didn't care. He was just trying to get Audra out of his mind really.

"Lauren?" He whipped around to see Audra standing there watching him. "I wouldn't mind if you took advantage of me..."
♠ ♠ ♠
My gift to you guys and to taylor! Hope you enjoyed

And Taylor and I wish to invite you to check out both our finished story Kings of War, its sequel Queens of the Night and our other unrelated story Dragons Blood