Forbidden Sins

Lauren

That was the last thing he expected to hear. His eyes went wide. How was he supposed to respond to that. "I-I'm not gonna take advantage of you Audra," Lauren said shaking his head. His face was bright red at the notion of it. He had a terrible feeling that there was no good way out of this argument. He was going to have to give. He just had to see if he could keep his hormones in check. Falling asleep from now on was going to be a living hell. Instead he forced a smile. "Alright, if it makes you sleep better, I can move from the couch to your bed," he said.

It made her happy. That was going to make the suffering a little better. He waited until she was back in the house before he allowed his head to bang against the wall though. "Ow," he groaned softly. "Idiot. Masochist. Dirty-minded ass," he muttered the insults under his breath hoping Audra wouldn't be able to hear them wherever she was inside the house. "Fuck. My. Life." With each word he "gently" banged his head against the wall. He looked up at the sky and heaved a great sky. "If there is a God up there...you must be laughing your ass off right now," Lauren said shaking his head. He went back inside the house and was surprised to be hit by a wave of mouth-watering aroma as soon as he stepped through the door. Audra was cooking.

He had to admit: he was one lucky bastard.

"What are you cooking tonight and can I help?" Lauren asked. She seemed to consider a moment before she yielded and gave him instructions. They were quiet as they worked in the kitchen. Lauren could make believe for a bit that Audra was human, she was his wife. They were enjoying an evening together after him putting in another long day working at the middle school. If only he had been that lucky. No, in reality, he was a human and she was a vampire. He was a slave and she was his owner. Maybe one day she would ask him to be her lover and maybe he would accept. He'd have to take the brand of a sex slave, but it would be something for a little while. They would never have a child though. They would never have a normal life or even a real love. Everything worked against him.

He sighed and forced a smile. He could forget that for a little while. A fantasy was sometimes better than having to face a reality. His sister had taught him that. He hoped she was using that advice too because he knew her and he knew how she felt. As much as he was falling for Audra, she was falling for Duncan too. The Morgan siblings were screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like brother like sister ;D You should all say Happy Birthday to taylorbean! It was her birthday on the second! So this little chappy is dedicated just to her!

Comments? Subscriptions? BOTH?!?!