Forbidden Sins

Infinity

"Infinity. It's getting late, turn the TV off and come to bed."

Fin's head snapped up at the sound of Duncan's voice. One of these days she was going to learn how he managed that. She leaned forward and turned off the television. As she stood up, she wondered if Duncan realized what a miracle he had wrought in her. She knew that Lauren had noticed. He had mentioned it to her the last time that he and Audra had visited.

"You're obeying sis," Lauren had been dumbfounded.

"What? Don't be silly!" Fin had laughed. "I just...I sometimes like doing what Duncan asks. You still can't make me do anything," she teased.

Lauren had looked almost relieved as he had laughed with her.


Of course that had only been part of the truth. She hadn't told her brother everything. Like the fact that she actually felt a need to listen to Duncan. Something that had been absent all of her life. It was actually rather exhilarating. The compulsion to actually obey. To do what she was told, even if she didn't like it. Fin looked up at the doorway to see that Duncan had already left it.

She stood up and jogged to try and catch up with him. "Good night Infinity," Duncan said as he slipped into his room. She stood next to her door wondering. Did she really want to go to bed? Not really, she wasn't really all that tired. That wasn't really what she was thinking about though. Even in her current state, she would go to bed because Duncan wanted her to. But he had never specified which bed. Fin worried at her bottom lip wondering. She had been wanting to try this for a while now, but she didn't know if she had the courage to do it.

One foot slid forward slowly. She didn't make a creak and Duncan didn't call out to her either. The other food slid forward. Still no sound. With each slow, deliberate motion, she came closer to her goal. She paused a moment as she stood outside his door, hand resting on the handle. Fin took a deep breath before she opened the door and stepped inside, watching Duncan carefully to see if he would be mad at her or not.

"Duncan...I want...I want to sleep...I want to be with you tonight," Fin had never been so nervous or anxious in her life. She knew that everything in her needed him to say yes. If he refused her...she wasn't sure what she would do. There wasn't a chance she was going to have the courage to do this again.