Forbidden Sins

Infinity

She was terrified. Her heart pounding. They had taken her away from her hiding hole and the camp. They had taken her away from Duncan. She would have screamed for him, but before she could even get out a whimper, one of them had fit a bandanna in her mouth and secured it behind her head. It had been tight too as one of them had slung her over its shoulder and stolen her away through the trees.

Now she was sitting in the middle of some complex she didn't know where, hugging her knees to her chest. She had tried to take her gag off only to find herself slapped across the face. She didn't like pain. It scared her. One of the vampires looked over his shoulder at her and Fin curled up smaller. They had been ignoring her so far and she had been hoping to keep it that way. It looked like right now she might not be so lucky.

The vampire began walking towards her and Fin whimpered burying her face in her knees. She wanted him to go away. She wanted them all to leave. Or better yet, she wanted this to be a dream. She wanted to wake up snuggled close to Duncan safe and warm. After all, what if these vampires did something to hurt her baby. She wanted to feel it moving inside of her and kicking. She wanted to hold it in her arms. She didn't want to lose her unborn child.

He reached between her hair and legs and grabbed her chin roughly forcing her to look up at it. She tried to pull back but he held her still digging his fingers into her delicate pale skin. Fin bit down hard on her gag. He was going to leave more bruises. The vampire reached down and placed a hand on her stomach. Fin squirmed trying to move away but the vampire ignored her. He smirked instead and snapped his fingers.

"Duncan will come for you little one. Or he'll come for the child. I know him well enough to know that," he snorted. One of the other vampires handed him a pair of handcuffs. He grabbed her hands and forced them behind her back, cuffing them in place. "Until then...stay put," the vampire said with a laugh before striding away.