Forbidden Sins

Audra

Her mouth was full of blood and it just kept coming. She wasn't sure where it was coming from, but it was distracting. The others seemed to have backed off a little-- Duncan had been busy, and it appeared Lauren had, too. She was sure she was covered in bruises although she couldn't see them yet. She ached all over and she knew that they were going to come on-- she was okay now, though. She was okay. There was nothing quite like having your ass kicked by another vampire, but she was alright.

Hefting the stick onto her shoulder, she noted Lauren coming towards her and saw the vampire close behind him, poised to attack. "LAUREN!" She yelled out, but his movement would be too late. She could tell before he even started to move that he wouldn't be quick enough and she darted out, cracking the stick over the vampire's head. Dazed, he managed to connect his elbow to her face before Lauren ripped his head clean off his body.

Blood flowed freely down her face, streaming from her nose. Audria looked away from Lauren, wiping it off on the back of her arm. She knew he'd worry. he always worried when she got hurt, but she was okay, there was no need for him to get all panicked over a bloody nose. Instead she surveyed the damage; broken bodies lay everywhere. A couple were missing, had clearly decided that the odds weren't working for them and taken off. Little bitches. she wished she could have been more help instead of just getting her ass whooped. Still, it looked like Duncan and Lauren had done good on their own, and she was so proud of her little fledgling. He had taken to this vampire thing so fast.

She couldn't see Duncan immediately, but when he emerged from the woods he had blood all over his shirt, his face. "Where's Infinity." he asked, breathing ragged. he didn't wait for an answer-- merely moved to his redheaded love and began to untie her as fast as he could. "He took off. Magnus disappeared-- don't think we've seen the end of that fucker. I bet that he's gone to go and get some more new vamps. They were all fresh, I'd bet less than three weeks. We gotta watch out for him." He ripped the ropes off of Fin and pulled her into his arms, rubbing his hand over her back to soothe her. It had seemed so....quick. Fifteen, twenty minutes and it was done with. But he knew it wasn't over. They may have won the battle, but they were a long way from winning the war, and he knew this was going to get a lot worse before it got better.

Audra wiped the last of the blood from her face, noting that the flow was starting to stem a little. She clasped Lauren's hand, chewing on her lip as she watched Duncan hold Fin in his arms. "....I vote we get the fuck out of here and get a hotel. I don't want to be here for one more second." she leaned against Lauren as the pain really started to sink in. Her nose was starting to swell, her vision blurred and her ribs ached. She really just wanted to lay down. They could grab a couple rooms; one for her and Lauren, and one for Duncan and Fin. She was sure they'd want some privacy.

Nodding, Duncan scooped Fin into his arms and stood. "Lets go before Magnus comes back."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope you guys liked the update! Cho and I are gonna try to get back to some more regular updates for you <3. We'd love to hear your feedback! Who's your favorite character and why? What do you think about what's happened so far? Constructive criticism is always welcome as well, but remember to keep it constructive and not just...well, negative or complaining. Constructive criticism isn't mean, so remember what Thumper's mother said-'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.' We'd love for you to message us with any questions or comments too! It's much easier to reply to those than in the comments. Hope to have another update soon!