Forbidden Sins

Lauren

He knew that Audra wasn't alright. Not matter what she said, there was no way in hell that she was anywhere close to alright. He had seen her. He wanted to bring the others back so he could kill them. He never wanted to see her hurt like that ever again. He waited until she closed the bathroom door behind her before he scrubbed his hands over his face. Today had been one hell of a day. He sighed as he looked around the room. There was absolutely nothing. Alright, there were things in the room but none of it interested him. He just wanted his sire. He wanted Audra.

He pulled off his shirt and felt his muscles strain and pull. One great misconception about vampires was that they couldn't feel pain. He felt pain. He just chose to ignore it. He had enough practice from being a bouncer as a human. This had been a different kind of pain. He hadn't even felt it until they had started making their way towards the motel. Then it had set in slowly. He hadn't even realized it was there at first. That was until Audra had slipped into the bathroom. Now he was sore just about everywhere. He let his shirt fall to the ground without any ceremony and swayed slightly.

He was tempted to fall back onto the bed, but he knew that if he did that, he was going to be moving...for a while to say the least. Instead he forced his body to remain standing. He unbottoned his pants and slid them down along with his boxers and kicked off his shoes at the same time so that he stood naked in the room. He looked towards the bathroom. He wanted to see Audra. He wanted to hold her. He was a vampire now. He could marry her now and she was the only one that he wanted.

Lauren walked towards the bathroom and leaned against it, not breathing or making a sound. He waited a moment before he opened the door and caught the sight of Audra's naked body. The pain that he saw there tore at his heart. It made him want to hunt the ones that had gotten away and tear them limb from limb. Instead he forced himself to step forward slowly into the bathroom. "May I...join you?" he asked clearly hesitant. "For your shower that is..." he knew that if a vampire could flush, his face would have been bright red. He was standing naked before the woman he loved naked. It was nervewracking to say the least.