Forbidden Sins

Lauren

Audra was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He knew that she was bruised and a little bloody. That didn't effect him though. She was still beautiful. Her breasts were small and perky. Her skin would have been smooth if it weren't for the things that had done to it and where it wasn't dark with bruises, it was pale and tempting. Her hair spilled over her shoulders begging him to touch it and smell it. Her hips and legs were perfect. She was exactly the kind of woman that Lauren had always dreamed of when he had been going into puberty.

When Audra came to him, he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her. He had never been this close to her before. It was the most glorious thing. He just wanted to lean down and kiss her. HIs body was already starting to respond to her nearness. He ddin't want to admit it, but he couldn't hide it without clothes on. His fingers danced down her spine as her own hand went up and down. A shudder ran through him as she kissed his chest. Then he heard the words that came from her.

He followed her into the shower so that he stood over her. The hot water pounded on their bodies as he slid the shower door close behind him. He gently cupped her face in his hands. He kissed her gently afraid to hurt her lip. "I love you Audra. I love you more than any life I ever would or will have. And when we cross the border, as soon as we get to a town, I want to make you my wife. No mistake this time Audra. I want to be with you forever."

He had been afraid to say those words. What if she said no? What if she had just said those things because she was grateful to him for helping her in the fight? He didn't want to hear those words. He wanted her to stay with him. She wanted her to stay with him forever. He closed his eyes and allowed the water to simply pour over him as he allowed his head to rest on top of hers. "You know...I wanted to say I love you first."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's short, but it's the perfect line to end it on!