Forbidden Sins

Duncan

Duncan had been about ready to go to sleep right after they had checked in, and truthfully it hadn't taken him really long to fall asleep. He'd stripped down to his boxers to crawl into bed next to Infinity and slept all curled into her body. Well-- he had been fast asleep, until he started hearing noises coming from the room beside him. He tried to just roll over and fall back asleep-- till he realized exactly what the nature of the noises were. Water running. A whole lot of grunting and moaning. Sex! They were having sex--loud sex. It made him snort a bit at the thought. Probably thought they were being all quiet. Snorting a bit, he nuzzled into his lovely Infinity and slept.

he was up early as always, showering and getting all ready for the drive. They needed to make up a lot of ground today and he wanted to get the hell out of here. The sooner they got across the border, the safer they would be. He dressed and sat on the edge of the bed while he waited for Infinity to get finished in the shower, glancing at the wall they shared with Audra and Lauren. He couldn't help it, it was just funny to him. He knew it would probably embarrass the hell out of Audra. of course, that meant he was going to bring it up as soon as he saw her just to be obnoxious. He was always being all responsible, it was only fair that he got to make fun of her once in a while.

He grinned a bit at Infinity as she came out, laying on the bed with her head down on his lap. Duncan stroked her fiery hair gently and grinned. "So how did you sleep last night, love?" He asked softly, trying not to grin too much.

"Good." She purred, nuzzling against him. He rubbed her back softly, sitting with her for a few minutes before he stood, heaving his duffel bag up onto his shoulder. "Lets head out. I wanna get on the road as quick as we can." he paused, his eyes dropping to her growing belly. "I want to make sure we're well over the border by the time the baby comes. I wanna make sure that everything is good." He nodded, leaning forward to kiss her head. 'Come on, love. Let's go see if the other two are awake yet-- sounded like they were pretty busy last night.'
♠ ♠ ♠
rahr. i have nothing more to say.