Forbidden Sins

Audra

When she had rolled over and found Lauren not in bed, she'd decided it was probably time to get up. She hurt, all over-- it had been a long time since she'd had sex. She wasn't a virgin, no, so unlike her companion last night had not been her first time. But she was out of practice, and it was sore for her to move and bend and stretch. Oh well, Lauren couldn't have gone very far. She was sure that he was sore, too. It would have been a lot of effort for him to do what they had done last night, vampire or not, and she was sure that it hurt him. She needed to find her love and make sure that he was okay. She liked him being near to her-- she had always known that he was going to be hers forever, but right now she was even more sure than she was before, on cloud nine. Happy as can be.

And then she found Lauren, totally red-faced standing in front of Duncan. And of course, right away, she knew that he head heard and felt the color rush up in her own cheeks, painting them a bright crimson. She knew it wasn't that bad, Duncan wasn't going to care because it wasn't his business, but still. She wondered how much of it he had heard-- but she didn't get a chance to ask because Lauren ferried her back into their room and, growling, shut the door. She tried not to-- but Lauren's comments made her giggle a little, and she crossed the room to stand on the tips of her toes and wrap her arms around his neck.

"Awwwe. Duncan's not that bad. He can be so nice." She giggled a little and brushed her lips against his lovingly, one of her hands sliding down to tug him closer to her by the waistband of his boxer shorts. She was still beaten black and blue from the day previous-- big bruises battered over most of her body, bits of her were swollen and bloody. And the sex last night had caught up with her, too, making it feel weird for her to try and walk, especially if she was walking in a straight line. Today felt good, though. Maybe they would make the border today. It was so close she could taste it.

Lovingly, the hand that was not occupied with his boxers stroked the back of his neck. "They probably didn't hear much--- and if it makes you feel better, I could hear them screwing in the tent beside us the other night. But I didn't want to wake you up and scar you for life." With a cheeky little grin she kissed his chin, making her way down until she planted a kiss right in the center of his chest. "We're so close to the border. Maybe we can make it today-- if not, I guess it's just another hotel room. I'm going to make you come stargazing with me. Have you ever been stargazing? It's cute."

By now her other hand had wandered down too, and her fingers were hooked in the band of his boxer shorts although her lips were still occupied with his. She would be happy to stay wrapped up in him forever, but she doubted Duncan would feel the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
n'aw, i love them