Forbidden Sins

Infinity

"Come on. We have places to be, you can see him later." Fin pouted. She didn't want to leave her brother! She had just found him and she hadn't even gotten to ask about the lump that was surely forming on the back of his head. It didn't matter to her that this man who was holding onto her was claiming that he owned her. Sure she was glad that he had saved her from the mean jerk who had hit her, but that didn't mean she wanted to be with him either. She was only following along because if she didn't, he was likely to drag her after him and she didn't particularly feel like getting bumps, bruises and scrapes.

Fin looked around her at the Inner City. She had never been here before. But then again, that was because she had been a human without a vampire master. Now she might never leave this place. "So...where are we going?" Fin asked looking up at her "master" Duncan with innocent wide eyes. She wondered if he would fall for it. She knew that Lauren hadn't believed it ever, but he was her brother. He knew her too well to fall for the things that she did. This guy wasn't her brother. This was a stranger who might be twisted and manipulated. Alright not manipulated per say. After all, Fin didn't really know how to manipulate people. She played her games. She tried to find someone who could control her though in the end none of them were ever able to manage it.

She sighed softly wondering if he would answer her. It didn't look like he would. She was just going to have to try to get him to let go of her wrist. She might be able to manage that one. She just had to play all her cards right. Fin moved a little closer to him, her eyes turned to the ground. So far, his grip hadn't loosened a bit, but that didn't discourage her. She really was quite intelligent despite what everyone seemed to think. And now was the time when she got to prove it.

Oh how she loved being a redhead.

"Um...sir...you're kind of hurting my wrist," she said softly with a slight pathetic twinge to her voice.

The man looked down at her confused for a moment before he seemed to realize what she was saying. "Oh, sorry," he muttered loosing his grip. It wasn't quite enough yet, but it was close, just a little more and she would have it. Unless...

Fin looked around, mostly on the ground. If she could find something to trip over that might do it! She found the perfect thing in a small rut in the middle of the road that they were walking towards. Fin lowered her head, letting her hair curtain her face so that Duncan wouldn't see her grin. She caught her foot just right in the hole and felt her hand jerk free. For one glorious moment she felt victorious.

Arms wrapped around her pulling her up and into two strong arms. Fin looked up in shock at Duncan. "No," he said simply.

Vampire: 1, Human: 0
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! taylor and I are so happy to see all the reactions to the story! I hope we can continue living up to them!

Comments? Subscriptions? Both?!