Forbidden Sins

Lauren

This place, whatever or wherever it was, was not his home. Of that Lauren was absolutely certain. For one thing, he would never have pictured living anywhere remotely close to what his little "mistress" called a home. He looked around at his surroundings not even sure what he was going to do. He should have been home after another long and ridiculous night at work. He should have been shouting at Fin to quiet down so that he could sleep. He wasn't supposed to be some slave with no free well. Life blew sometimes.

"So um...rules...right?" the little sprite of a vampire said tapping her lip with her finger. "Well um...listen to me and don't be an idiot alright?"

Lauren gave her a look that plainly said: did you actually just say that to me? and she shrugged in reply. He rolled his eyes and continued surveying his new abode. He wasn't sure if he didn't like it because he really didn't like it or if he just didn't like it on principle. That was something that he could think about later though. "Where am I sleeping? What am I supposed to even be doing around here?" he asked lazily. The blank look on her face made him want to plant his forehead against his palm. "I'm your slave God. What the hell are you wanting me here for?"

"Oh!" she cried in understanding. "Oh..." she said again a little more downcast. She started chewing her lip. "Well um...I don't know. The heavy lifting maybe? Or opening canned items?" It was obvious to both of them that she didn't have a clue what she wanted from him. It was enough to drive him nuts.

He took a deep breath, held it, and then released it slowly. "Alright then. How about my sleeping arrangements? Where am I supposed to get a wink?" Color flooded her cheeks, a thing he thought that couldn't happen with vampires. She muttered something, the words running together and too low for him to make out. "What?" he asked. She repeated it, a bit faster and a bit louder. It was still gibberish. "English?"

"My bed!" she shouted before clapping her hands over her mouth. Lauren stood still staring at her for a moment, his expression never changing.

"I'll take the couch."
♠ ♠ ♠
lolz! I know it's kinda boring right now, but we're setting things up, fun stuff will happen soon we promise! Just bear with us!

Comments? Subscriptions? BOTH?!