Status: CLOSED

Treat Me Right Or Get Hit

Lets go camping, I will be your campfire and you pitch the tent

"Come on, the bitch deserved it she was a fucking crack whore" I argue with Brian.

"Ok, Ok I get it, just dont do it again next time I won't pick you up till the morning"

"Fuck sakes, what are you my parent"

"Know I am your brother and I love you and I dont want you to get hurt"

" First of all your my step brother second of all I love you to and third of all I hurt people, people dont hurt me like I say Treat Me Right Or Get Hit" I say back to him as we pull in to his house which I am staying at.

"Alright,the guys are over aswell, dont go around in your underwear as usual"

"No, why should I, they like it anyway"

"Now you know why people describe you with the word slut"

"Thanks and oh and by the way say that again and I will fucking bash your ass" I threaten.

I walk into the house greet the guys and go into my room not bothering to close the door and strip into my underwear. Let the fun begin.

I walk into the kitchen to get a shot of vodka straight.

I hear Brian sigh and feel all the guys stares.

"What did I just tell you?"

"What did I just tell you"My smart ass remark makes Brian glare and turn back to the guys conversation.

I strut over to the guys and sit on Matts lap.

"Hey Matty"

"Hey gorgeous"

I smile with a seductive look in my eye.

"Nothing much" I grind into Matts man hood to tease him with only Matt and I noticing.

He grimaces(sp?) and I feel him pitching a tent.

"Are you alright babe?" I ask with a innocent mask.

"Yerp, I will be right back" He says to everyone.

I know what he has to do.

"Well all, I am going to bed, Love Yous"

I walk into the hall way and knock on the bathroom door. Matt I guess is to interested in unhitching his tent.

"Babe, let me in, I will help you light a camp fire. Now that I can't imagine him saying no to that.

He opens the door with a grin.

This is where the real fun begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jesse's Outift and underwear apparel
Damn 1 subscriber already,
Im going pretty good with my stories now subscribers,stars,commenters thanks to all those readers ect.
This is dedicated to my subscriber.
Just a warning next chapter will have a sex scene just to warn ya'll also I apologize for any mistakes I made in this chapter I didnt edit.