Status: At the beginning! Hope its good!

Let Me Speak

The Party Fear

My mind was still reeling from what had happened between me and Xander yesterday. When i had woken up today, i was excited for this party. Xander was going to pick me up at 7:30, and i needed to finished getting ready. I was in my towel, after taking a shower and blow-drying my hair. I rummaged through my drawers and closet excitedly, trying to find something that wasn't slutty, and didn't make me look like a whore. I would rather look hot, thank you all you prostitutes out there.

I found some cute black short-shorts and a soft purple top that showed a little of my non-existent cleavage, and a ton of my toned back. I was more of a girl who showed off he back and butt than her boobs. I pranced into the bathroom to mess with my hair.

* * * * *

I heard the doorball ring while I was finishing putting on my eyeliner and mascara. I smiled to myself in the mirror; i definitely looked hot. I just hoped that Xander thought so, too.

I quickly grabbed a pair of sandals and a jacket, and ran out the front door, locking it behind me. Then I turned around to see Xander stading behind me rather close. He looked me up and down.

"Mm. Mysri, you look hot tonight. " He metioned with a slow smile. Cue mental fist pump. I rolled my eyes and glare-smiled.

"Pervert" I mouthed to him. he chuckled and guided me to his car. My heart jumped at the touch of his hand. I dropped myself into the buttery leather of the passengar seat and slammed the door closed.

"I hope this is going to be a good night..." I thought. We drove in the direction of the party for about fifteen minutes, then we started to hear the music about half a block before we stopped in front of the actuall house. And when I said I house, I meant mansion because this house was fucking big. I got out and slammed the door, Xander beside me. When we walked in, Xander almost instataneously left to get beers for us. I stood by in the corner, waiting. When he got back and gave me my drink, I nodded and he asked me if I wanted to dance. I shook my head. I just wanted to get out of this loud house. I motioned for paper. He gave me a pen and I wrote,

"I want to go outside. You can go dance. By the way, whose house is this?" He nodded, then said,

"Austin Mendes" I smiled thanks. So it was the home of a popular guy. I looked at Xander, and then went towards the back of the house, sliding open the glass door, then sliding it back closed.

As soon as I stepped outside, I knew it was a good idea. The music was much less loud, and there weren't very many people. I looked up into the starry night, sipping my beer. I then started to walked across the expansive yard towards the maze-like garden. I stepped in and after a few steps almost tripped over a couple practically doing it halfway behind the wall of bush. I wandered further, and sat down on a stone bench that was situated part of the way behind a wall of bushes. I set my beer down and leaned back on my hands. Soon, i got cold and started to rub my arms to get them warmer. I was so into my own world of quiet that I didn't hear the footsteps behind me. My heart practically leaped into my throat when someone nudged me from behind. I wildly glanced behind me and looked into the face of a person. I couldn't really be sure in the dark, but it looked a lot like Austin. I relaxed myself. He looked at me, rubbing my arms.

"Are you cold?" he asked. i nodded. He gave me his jacket, then looked at me expactantly.

"Aren't you going to say thank you?" I widened my eyes, then motioned for a peice of paper and a pen, then motioned that I couldn't speak. I nodded at me a little blankly and searched in his jacked pocket for the items I had asked for. He found a pen almost out of ink, then after another while of searching, he found a paper wrapper of a candy bar. I wrote,

"I can't speak. I'm mute. Sorry." I looked up at him, embarrassed. He was still reading, but when he finished, he looked up at me.

"Oh, fuck. Sorry. I didn't know." I smiled. I put on the jacket, still warm from his body heat.

"So," he started, "Do you want to go play pool, or something." I nodded.

"Sure" I wrote. He smiled at me and we went back into the house. I instantly warmed up, and gave him back his jacket. He threw it into a corner. Then, he took my hand, guiding me towards the stairs.

"You like Xander. Xander. Not him." I thought to myself, just in case. I hope that he wouldn't try to take advantage of me, like so many other guys did when they learned of me being mute. I also hoped that he didn't like me.

We went up the stairs to the second floor. Here, there less people, but we were all still jammed into the space provided. On this floor, I many bodies moving to the music, and some guys doing keg stands. I could immediately tell that those were the geniouses. Ha. Leading me more towards the back of this floor, he led me towards the back staircase. There were less people here, and even less people on the third floor. It was a lot darker up here, and I saw some sluts from out school playing strip poker with some guys that knew they were going to get some tonight. The rest of the people up here were mainly making out in the corners.

Austin led me further back into the house, and we passed through a hallway, into another open space with only two people, who were making out on a couch. He led me towards a dark doorway, and said,

"Right through here. By the way, sorry it's dark. I guess no one has wanted to play pool yet." I stepped towards the doorway, then stepped in.

As soon as I stepped in, I knew something was wrong. This room wasn't nearly big enough to be a game room, or even a room that could contain the amount of people really needed to play a good game of pool. In the dim light, all I could see were a couple of dark blobs towards the other end of the room. My eyes were adjusting to this darkness, and when Austin closed the door, I could make out that the largest shape was a bed. And this was a bedroom. I tasted bile in my mouth as I heard the lock click. i stood perfectly still.

"Now, little asian girl. You better not scream if you actually can, because if you make any words whatsoever, I can and will kill you." He hissed into me ear. He grabbed me and I squirmed in his grip. I was hitting him, trying to smack him away from me, but to no avail. He turned me around and slapped my face, hard. I stumbled backwards, holding my throbbing cheek. My eyes were wide and I was breathing quickly. I looked up with watery eyes, willing myself to speak, scream. As he started to walk towards me, I tried to back away. My legs were like they were glued to the ground.

"Not now!" I thought. I was screaming my fucking head of inside! Why couldn't I just scream?!

Austin was so close that I could feel the hardness at the front of his jeans. He started to kiss me disgustingly, visciously. I refused to move my lips, 99% fear, 1% defiance.

"Dammit, kiss me, bitch!" He shoved me to the ground. I landed hard on my right arm. A tear ran down my cheek as he slammed himself on top of me, crushing me with his weight. He was still kissing me sloppily when he slid his hand up my shirt and grabbed my breast. He squeezed it and I gasped. He then proceeded to rip off my bra and shirt, throwing them somewhere else into the darkness of the room. He ripped off his shirt, then he pushed against me harder, my back pushing into the carpet, my boobs being pushed painfully into his bare chest. He laughed into my lips while I willed myself to scream. His hand slid down my stomach to the clasp of my shorts. He quickly unbottoned my shorts and slid them down with my lacy thong. He undid his jeans and proceeded to take his boxers of.

By now I was silent, while he slid his hand over my abdomen, and lower still. His fingers searched for my hole and when he found it, jammed his fingers in. I felt widened, and then he jammed himself into me. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Scream. Scream now. Screamnow, dammit!" I thought urgently. He pushed himself in even more, then all the way in, and I gasped. I writhed beneath him, and he slapped me again.

"Stop moving, doll-face, or you will wish you hadn't." I immediately stopped moving. Austin continued to shove himself in and out. By now, wished myself to be dead at worst, but for him to just stop, go away at best. I looked up at the cieling and continued to cry.

"Just be done with this." I thought, "Just be tired of raping me and go to hell."

As if he had heard me thinking, he got up and dressed himself, and let himself out of the room into the bare hallway. No one had suspected, nor will anyone ever suspect of someone like Austin to have raped a mute nobody like me.

I layed there on the floor for a while, crying myself out. When I had the strength to get up, I dressed, and slowly walked out of the room. Hurrying up to find Xander, I rushed down the stairs. I was now on the second floor, and I looked around for Xander. I saw him towards the back, playing pool. How ironic.

He looked up at that moment and saw me rushing towards him, crying. His expression went from happy with a smile to alarmed. I grabbed his hand and started to pull him to the direction of the stairs, then the door. I motioned for him to hurry up; I wanted to leave this place. I rushed out the door, and slid into the passenger seat with the help of Xander. To think it was only hours before, I had been excited for this. I was me. I was a virgin.

While Xander was walking around the car, I looked up from my lap into the windows of the house. It was one window that caught my eye. It it was Austin, sucking on the neck of a blonde slut, in full veiw of outside, including me in the car. He caught my eye and smiled slowly, like an animal. I stared, and was still staring when Xander slid in next to me. He looked at me in concern, and followed my gaze to the window. Now, all we could see was him walking away, practically holding the blonde chick up. I broke the stare and looked at Xander wide-eyed.

What would I tell him?