Status: Active

I've Been Walking These Streets For Days

Wake Me

I smile at Gavin as he walks out of the room. I slip on the basketball shorts and the I See Stars shirt. I grab the towel and rub my hair dry. I fold the towel up and set it in the bathroom across the hall. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey," I say, running my fingers through my hair. Gavin looks back at me and blushes.

"H-Hi," he stutters. I look at the counter and see him place what looks like the fifth grilled cheese on a plate. I hear the microwave beep and watch as he goes over and takes out a bowl of tomato soup.

"Uhm. I don't know about you, but I certainly can't eat more than two grilled cheese sandwiches," I say.

He blushes again and says, "Yeah, but you're so thin... I'm sorry." He turns off the stove. I laugh a little and walk over to him. When I'm right in front of him, he looks up at me wide-eyed, blushing as usual. I laugh a little louder and embrace him in a tight hug. He gasps at first, then slowly wraps his arms a round me. With cute giggle he tightens his arms around me. I kiss his cheek and release him.

"Thank you, Gavin. For everything," I say.

He smiles so wide I'd think he'd brake his face. "You're welcome, Cadence."

After Gavin finishes making his sixth grilled cheese, he finally stops and walks into the living room with the food. I follow him and watch as he turns on the T.V. and changes the channel to some movie.

-X-

Somehow we managed to consume six grilled cheese sandwiches; three each. Currently, we're laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Gavin sighs.

"Mhm?" I mumble.

"Nothing... Today's been really fun, you know." I can tell he's smiling.

"Yeah, definitely. This is the most fun I've had in... well,ever.," I laugh.

Gavin giggles and says, "What time is it?"

The clock is closer to me, so I glance at it and see that it's- "Midnight."

I hear Gavin yawn and feel the bed move as he stretches. "Mhm." He mumbles, turning to his side.

"Uhm, Gavin?" I ask.

"Hmmm?"

"Where am I supposed to sleep?" I ask, sheepishly.

"Uhm... Just sleep here for now." He sighs sleepily and grips his pillow.

"O-Okay," I stutter. I pull the covers back a little and get into the bed. I shift around a little until I'm comfortable and sigh, closing my eyes.

I bed. An actual bed. So comfortable...

My eyes spring open as arms wrap around my waist. I look down at Gavin as he nuzzles his head on my chest. A smile slowly stretches across his lips.

"Mmm... Cadence..." He mumbles with a giggle, while nuzzling his head further into my chest.

I tentatively wrap my arms around him. After a few minutes, I sigh and slowly drift off to sleep.

-X-

"Ahhh!!!!"

WHAT THE FUCK?!
♠ ♠ ♠
......This just.... This just sucks cow nipples, 'kay?
Forgive me? :3
Title Credit: Topsy Turvy by Family Force 5