Sequel: Living in Action
Status: hope you like it

Missing in Action

On May 23, 1994, a child was kidnapped from the hospital. This child belonged to Paul and Denise Jonas. There baby girl, Gabriella, was taken from them before she could arrive home. They did all that they could to find her but after searching for months, the police found nothing. They gave up searching. The family was terribly upset for years but eventually they were able to regain hope as a new Jonas was born into the family.

That was 15 years ago. What the family didn’t know was that Gabriella was alive and well. She was kidnapped because they family could not have a child of their own. Of course, Gabriella was never told. To prevent the police from finding her the family changed her name from Gabriella Marie Jonas to Viola Carmela Washington.

Viola grew up not knowing about the kidnapping at all. She did however feel as if she didn’t belong. She looks nothing like her ‘parents’. She has deep brown puppy dog like eyes and curly hair while her mother has long blonde straight hair with gray blue eyes and her father has short blond hair with green eyes. As she grew older her parents allowed her to get contacts, she chose green. Then, she started to dye her hair blonde.

Viola had a talent for singing. Her voice is soulful yet gentle and it grew and became more controlled the older she grew. When her parents realized this and how much she loved to sing, they decided to allow her to pursue a singing career.

Viola was recently signed to Hollywood records.

Now that she’s in the spotlight, more eyes are on her including the ones of the family.

Are they going to recognize her when they see her?
  1. Run in
    There not ugly or anything but dating one of them sounds weird to me.
  2. Reunions
    The door opened and my best friend forever walked in, Brandy.
  3. Interview
    Although Joe and Kevin did look, a little stunned when I said my birthday. They were both wide eyed and sort of stared at me.
  4. Confusion
    It seemed as if a circle had formed around me. Only chaos was present.
  5. Truth
    “See this is why I didn’t want to tell you”
  6. Enough with the sugar coating
    Now was one of the times where I didn’t need to sugar coat everything.
  7. The Situation
  8. Phone call
  9. Getting to know you
    I was getting to know the guys better and they were getting to know me better. Everything was running smoothly.
  10. Meeting with Claire
    "I actually called you here to talk about more than your schedule”
  11. Fans
    There in front of the studio were hundreds of people.
  12. Good News in the Studio
  13. Recording
  14. Results
  15. Second Reaction
  16. Breaking the Ice
  17. Hiding Emotions
  18. From Stressed to Comfortable