Sequel: Living in Action
Status: hope you like it

Missing in Action

Confusion

I raised my eyebrow at him. Gabriella? Why would he call me that of all things? That’s not even close to Viola. How could he think that my name was Viola?

“Um…sorry but….it’s Viola” I corrected as nicely as I could. “Its fine th—” “Okay girls time to go we’re going to be late,” My dad said suddenly appearing behind me. He was just on the phone like to seconds ago.

“But we’re just going shopping” Brandy stated although it sounded more as a question. That did make since though, we weren’t planning on doing anything but hanging out today.

“Well you wouldn’t want to be late for that now would we” he rushed. He began to pull us, yes pull us down the hall.

Brandy continued to question my dad as he pulled us towards the door. I was left speechless because of my dad’s actions. I knew that my dad would do something eventually but I didn’t think that it would be practically pulling me away from the guys. What did he think was going to happen? There dad was right there, so what’s the worse that could happen.

The sound of Mr. Jonas’ voice made my dad stop in his tracks. “Go out to the car” he whispered to Brandy and I.

“Why?” she loudly questioned. This might be the reason why my dad thinks that she can be a bad influence on me sometimes. She’s the outspoken one out of the both of us.

“Just go”

I grabbed her hand and began walking down the hall. I didn’t want to upset me dad. As I stated before, he has a temper that I have experienced first hand. I was dragging Brandy down the hall as she continued to question what was going on. She’s my best friend but sometimes she can be too loud.

I could hear Mr. Jonas talking to my dad behind me but barely over Brandy. Suddenly Joe and Kevin ran in front of us causing me to stop. Brandy took the opportunity to jerk out of my grasp. “What’s going on?” she questioned.

“Okay you might be a little freaked out by this” Kevin started.

“I would be freaked out too,” Joe added.

“Why would you be freaked out?” Brandy asked.

He opened his mouth to speak. “Viola I said get to the car!” I heard my dad yell from behind me.

Everything became loud. Kevin and Joe were talking at the same time, Brandy was asking what was going on, Nick had now joined Brandy, My dad was yelling at me to get to the car and Mr. Jonas was trying to say something to him.

It seemed as if a circle had formed around me. Only chaos was present. The walls began to close in and I started to feel hot. Everyone’s faces became blurry but the voices only became louder. I felt my knees give away from the stress.

The last thing in my vision that I saw before darkness surrounded me, was the floor.

--

I slowly opened my eyes only to be blinded by a bright white light. I groaned as I shut my eyes tightly. I slowly opened my eyes and allowed them to adjust to the light. Once they had adjusted, I noticed my surroundings. I was in a bed with white sheets. The walls were white and the floor was white. I looked down at my arm and noticed that there was a cord connecting me to a heart rate monitor. My heart rate was slowly increasing. Where am I?

I sat up in the bed and immediately felt dizzy. I groaned before putting my hand on my head and lying back down on the bed.

“You’re awake” I heard someone yawn.

I slowly sat up to find Brandy sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. She had pulled her hair back into a pony tail and she was wearing a sweatshirt. She sleepily rubbed her eyes before standing up and walking over to me.

“Where am I?” I questioned while rubbing my temples. I was suffering from a major head-ache.

“The hospital, you fainted”

“I did?”

She nodded her head. “The doctor said that it was a combination of stress and dehydration, so your now on a strictly water based diet young lady” she scolded while shaking her index finger at me.

That make since. I was never a fan of water; I would rather drink soda and chocolate milk all say than water. It doesn’t have any taste so it bores me. Yes, water bores me. I smiled and rolled my eyes. “Yes mom”

Then a thought hit me like a ton of bricks; where are my parents? I looked around the room but Brandy was the only person in the room. If she was in the hospital, then why was Brandy the only person here? Surely my father had brought Brandy here, so where was he. “Where are my parents?”

Brandy sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She gently pushed my left shoulder so that I was lying down. “You’re going to want to lye down for this one”

“Why?”

“It’s a lot to take in”

I furrowed my eyebrows together. “What’s so complicated about telling me where my parents are?”

She sighed again. “Just listen before making any comments okay?” I nodded my head in response.

What is going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took so long to post but i had homework and everything. Anyways thanks to everyone who read this.

Comments=love. So show me some love people :-)

Comment Message Rate and Subscribe please. I luv hearing from you guys.