Obsesión

Image

Meet Christian Burdett. A young photographer who lives in San Diego, and becomes obsessed with his teenaged neighbor, Ashlee.

Meet Ashlee Gallagher. Ashlee is a 15 year old girl who becomes interested in modeling. She is usually seen smiling, but underneath the mask she deeply wants to fix her relationship with her mother who is a workaholic.

Meet Jeanie Gallagher. A workaholc mother and editor and chief of California Style magazine. Her job makes it difficult to attend Ashlee's basketball games and modeling gigs.

Meet Darren Gallagher. Darren is a celebrity lawyer who always finds time for his daughter and his wife (whenever Jeanie has time). He is a family man first and a big time lawyer second, and has a great relationship with his daughter, until the night of the fatal car accident.

Meet Matthew Westray. Christian's next door neighbor and best friend since highschool, Matthew soon realizes Christian has an unhealthy fixation on Ashlee and shares his theory with his fellow neighbor and crush, Eve.

Meet Eve Kaysar. Eve lives across the street from Matthew and next door to Lorrie. Eve is a trust-fund baby who lives alone with her guard dog Mushu and works as a ballet teacher during the day.

Meet Lorrie DeFranco. A trust-fund baby like Eve, Lorrie also has a day job as a dance teacher. Her dance in a little different from ballet, she teaches a pole dancing class in the city. Lorrie has also had a very big crush on Christian. The two begin a fling, but Christian isn't really interested in her.

Soundtrack.

This story, the plot, characters, setting, and all ideas belong to me. You're a moron if you steal. So save yourself the embarrassment and create your own damn story and just enjoy reading mine.
  1. Introductions
    Ashley - Escape The Fate