Status: I will try to update before I leave for Cuba-28

Lace and Leather

Good start.

Song for this chapter (To set the mood at the end...) Running Up That Hill-Placebo

"We're all at the airport and waiting for you. Hurry up, please." Bill texted. Things between us had grown to be painstakingly strained; it's been nothing but professional talk, ever since that damn night.

52 days. Fifty two damn days , and all we ever did was give each other the cold shoulder. I mean, fuck! It's not like we broke up or anything, is it? No, that couldn't be; we weren't even together for anything more than a date.

Why couldn't he just walk up to me and talk? Because I'm so confused right now.

In Tokio-Hotel news...Things where progressing at a rapid pace. The tour dates were in place, the stage was built, the outfits were finalized, the set list was decided and the choreography was finally organized. And if that wasn't enough, the launch concert was already sold out. A mere two hours after they went for sale.

Anyway I'm totally thrilled to play my first real Tokio-Hotel only gig. Plus it would be my first time in such a country, and I was beyond thrilled to go there with the guys.

And so, I took my luggage, carry-on bag, cell, keys and left my apartment for the last time.

-LnL-

The ride to the airport was fairly short, so I got there on time, despite Bill's text. Not my fault Jost wanted to leave early on the day of, in order to avoid paparazzi and an extra night at a hotel. "Finally!" Tom groaned when he first saw me coming.

"Hello to you too." I rolled my eyes at him. "Hey, guys." I nodded to the other three. Each of them gave a nod in response; Bill on the other hand, smiled weakly at me.

Hell no. Hell, to the fucking no. If he wanted to talk to talk to me, he had two months to do it. Not the day of the kick off! And why wait so long? That only goes to show how much he gives a damn.

Then Jost dropped by to give us each our boarding pass, so we could then get through security and wait for our boarding time.

Only then, did it hit me...Where are the girls? "Question!" I poked Georg as we both took a seat in the waiting area.

"Shoot." He moved his chin up.

"When is Chelsea going to drop by?" I crossed my legs and placed my carry-on bag on the floor.

"She's not coming." Georg really looked saddened.

"What? Why?" That came out a little loud... And people were beginning to stare.

"She's sick." His lip moved up from one corner, proving how bummed he was, yet he wasn't going to let it get him down.

"Bummer!" I mumbled, crossing my arms on my chest.

"Maybe next time." Georg shrugged, with optimistic smile. I nodded with a grin of approval.

"What about you? What's your excuse?" I aimed my question towards Gustav.

"Broke up." He mumbled.

"Aw! Gusti!" I jumped out of my seat, went up to him and hugged him, despite my short arms and his large figure. He chuckled weakly and hugged me back. "You poor thing." I sat on his lap and took his hand in mine so I could pat it with my other. He just chuckled at me even more. "You two were so cute together!" I said in a genre baby voice. "But that's okay... We could find you a new girlfriend on tour if you’d like..." I tilted my head.

I knew the guys were staring over-time, but I didn't care.

"Maybe." He answered with a nod.

"We'll hit the club tonight, okay?" I whispered, and his grin just grew. "Poor Gusti..." I cooed, snuggling my head on his shoulder, while wrapping my arms around him. It was only when I opened my eyes again, did I notice the looks we were receiving.

"How caring?" Tom had to comment.

"Tom, don't be that way!" I protested.

"Yeah, Tom. Have a little respect. Poor 'Gusti' needs consolation." Georg smacked Tom's arm, playfully.

"You guys are jerks." I snuggled even more into Gustav.

Bill's P.O.V
"What the fuck?" Tom tilted his head in my direction so I could hear his whisper.

"You've got that right." My face did not change from its dark stare in their direction.

"Weird." Tom shrugged.

"Yes, indeed." After waiting a mere twenty minutes, we boarded the plane and each took our seats. I tried sitting next to Georgina, so I could use my mother's advice, but she glued herself to 'Poor Gusti'.

Georgina's P.O.V

"It's huge!" I was in total aw, standing in the middle of the hotel lobby.

"If I could get a nickel every time I heard that..." Tom sighed. "I'd be even richer." Georg gave him a high five.

"Not funny." I muttered with my shoulders hunched forward.

"Sure it isn't." Tom was rolling his eyes, and his voice dripped of sarcasm. "Your grin just magically appeared." Tom and Georg laughed at me. Curse him and his penis jokes!

"Settle down, children. I don't have all day." Jost paced in front of us. "I have to get going, and I won't see you until tomorrow morning when we board the tour buses. So I figure I should fill you in on what's going on, before I go." Jost continued, and we all just stood there listening to what he had planned for us; perform, and then party.

Promoting tours is officially one of my favorite things to do.

Then, he gave us our room keys, told us we had an hour to get ready and left.

"Super." I rolled my eyes.

"We've done worst. Remember that concert in Moscow?" Bill joked with the guys, and they all tilted their head backs and chuckled at the distant memory.

"Whatever." I mumbled, tired from such a long flight. They didn't notice, though. No, they kept rambling about Moscow. I marched forward, and stepped on to a waiting elevator, hauling my luggage with ease.

"Hey! Wait up!" Bill ran up to my elevator when he realized I had left.

"You can take the next elevator. There isn't enough room, for both our luggage."

"Fine." He mumbled, and took a step back to the next elevator. My doors finally closed. And I could finally lean back against the walls, and let out a long awaited sigh of relief. 'Please, let this night fly smoothly .

The elevator bell announced my arrival, and the doors opened to let me off on my floor, the top floor. I had never really stayed in a hotel, even the hotels in South Africa where more like cabins than they were rooms.

After many attempts at figuring out the card key lock, I finally got it open and walked in. "Wow..." I walked in and was absolutely astonished as to how graciously decorated the room was.

"I react like that a lot, too." The sound of Bill's voice came to no surprise to me. My vampire ears detected his presence long before he spoke

"Bill..." I should have closed my door when I had the chance...

"We need to talk." He was trying to be firm. I could hear it in his voice.

"Where were you?"

"What?" He was taken by surprise.

"It's been almost two months. Why didn't you say anything? Why now?"

"I know, I know. But if we could just sit down and-" He seemed annoyed with this, and I was honestly too tired to deal with drama right now. Jet lag; it'll do that to you.

"Bill, I'm too tired for this..." I pleaded with the tone of my voice. He didn't even reply. He just nodded his head, turned swiftly and left me. I absolutely loath how easily such silly things could tear us apart, It was officially ridiculous.

-LnL-

" Good evening, New York!" Bill screamed into the microphone. His smile looked like nothing could take it off. This was his bliss, hearing the crowd roar.

"How are you guys feelin’ ?" I screamed into my mic. And the crowd roared...Not as loud, but still. I was super glad that they did scream, though. It had become a fear of mine, that the crowd would not respond the same way they did with the guys.

" Let’s get this thing started. Tom!" Bill practically ordered his brother to play, not that the audience minded. Heck, if anything, they screamed even louder. Bill started to sing, and I sung when my part began. He walked to the end of the 'runway' and I danced around the stage's edge.

Things were going great, the crowd loved it, the sound was on the dot, and I was having a blast. Performing was without a doubt my nine-to-five. Scratch that; it's what we where born to do.

Also, the guys looked a great deal sexier when performing, especially Bill…and Tom, but only because he's forced to shut up for so long.

" Thank you and good night!" Bill screamed one last time, bowed and skipped off to the backstage. We each took our turns to bow and bail.

"That was great! Fantastic! The crowd was freaking awesome!" Bill had his hands gripped at one another like he was praying.

"This tour is going to be mad ." Tom was freaking out too; he was practically jumping out of his seat.

"Yeah, but you know what would be even better?" Georg asked, twisting the cap off his water bottle.

"The party!" Gustav surprised us all when he spoke so loudly. He especially freaked me out when he grabbed my hand, twirled me and started to dance. I would have asked him what the hell, but I was too busy laughing.

"That's what I'm talking about." Tom cheered, bringing his bottle up and moving as if he where grinding.

-LnL-
The launch-concert's-after-party was situated in some rockin' club, somewhere in the middle of New York, New York. And I can honestly say that I have never attended anything like it. Yet, we were leaving the party early, 11:30. Lame, I know.

But isn't it amazing how easily I can get all of my energy back from just one party? I think it has something to do from where I'm from; they where big party people.

I was complaining, of course. No self respecting French ever let's go of a good party without being upset, because nobody celebrates quite like the French.

But who knew I had such lifeless band mates? And a strict manager...Meh, I'm just glad Bill didn't try anything."That party was bumping'!" I scoffed. I had my arms crossed tightly against my chest, yet my glare even more menacing.

Gustav only nodded. He was too tired, after having performed and danced with me...For an hour. "Oh common, you nincompoop!" I nagged. I tried tugging on Gustav's wrist, but it was no use. Gustav was completely pooped. What a pooper!

"You shall never take me out dancing, ever again." He moaned loudly. Our driver chuckled.

"Aw! Gusti! You had all of the girls lookin' at you..." I tried defending my case, even though it was no use; Gustav was as hard headed as they get.

"So?!" He almost went ape shit on me... But the three others prevented it.
"Forget it, Georgina. He's not over her." Georg was desperate to get us to shut up.

"Shut up, Georg." Gustav crossed his arms, as usual.

"Aw..." I cooed. "Be nice." I ordered.

And before the conversation could go any further, we arrived at our hotel, and we each got out, got into the elevator and stepped out onto our floor.

My room was at the end of the hall, so I could hear all of the others slamming their door shut as they left for bed.

However, I only heard 3 doors slam. Then, I felt someone poking my shoulder. "Hey." I turned around, and there stood Bill.

"Hey..." I grumbled.

"Can we talk?" He asked, and this time, his voice didn't sound as certain.

"Hello? Echo..." I tested. "I can." I answered in all seriousness, and he rolled his eyes at my childishness. I love being literal sometimes.

"I know I should have talked to you sooner," He groaned. "But look at it this way; it won't look to good in front of the media if you hate me."

"Tom." This time, I rolled my eyes at him.

"You know me too well." He grinned. I nodded. Since I couldn't imagine what else could happen, I walked forward and entered my designated hotel room for the night, with a quiet Bill hesitantly following close by.

He closed the door behind us. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but I didn't let it stop me from starting my nightly routine. "Look, I can't do this anymore. It's beyond ridiculous, and it makes me feel like such a hypocrite singing my lyrics but hiding from the paparazzi as much as we do-" His outburst was a mess of words. He wasn't thinking straight, yet I was certain he hadn't had a single drink.

"Slow down!" I got a hold of both his arms, and made him calm down.

He closed his eyes, and breathed deeply. "Sorry...I just didn't think you would actually listen to me..."

I let my arms drop and then my head. I suddenly just felt incredibly discouraged.

"Look at me." He grabbed my face with both of his hand, and brought his face inches from mine. "I don't want to be like this, anymore. Fuck the paparazzi, fuck the tabloids and fuck the so called 'fans' that’ll get pissed! If we get caught, we get caught. But getting caught is not worth ignoring what we have. I've waited too long for you to come into my life, only to have to ignore the way I feel about you, just because of magazines that shouldn't even change a damn thing. Let them talk! See if I care! All that matters to me is that, I love you."

Despite his strong hold, I tilt my head down so he couldn't see salty, bloody, rusty tears leaving crimson trails down my pale cheeks. "And if you love me as much as Anatole says you do..." He chuckled. His voice was blurting in nothing but relief. "Wouldn't you want to go through this with me? Through whatever may come at us? You know I'd do anything for us, right?"

Two weak sobs involuntarily escaped my lips, and he ducked his head to see. "Don't cry-" His eyes shot open when he saw the blood. I was beyond embarrassed.

"What about this?! When the other vampires find out...There's just so much in our way, Bill." When he didn't respond, I turned, and took a step away.

"Fuck it." He tugged on my wrist, and spun me around. "Fuck them all." He was shaking his head, with a proud grin was on his face. The tears where no longer just falling from my face, but his.

His open palm pulled on my cheek, and his soft lips pressed against mine, in a passionate kiss. His lips went and pushed against mine over and over again... Until I pulled away.

"...I'm scared." I hid my face once more.

"Don't be scared." He whispered, his breath tickled my face.

He put my hands into his and our fingers tangled together. He then pecked me, once, twice, three times and my senses began to light up.

His head would shoot from its normal spot to where he could reach my lips. Our eyes were mostly closed from the sensations, but I could still see him, and I would kiss back when he'd peck me.

He stopped for a second, to press our foreheads together, and then he smirked down at me. "Car l'amour peut surmonter tous. Nous y seront de la preuve." He whispered. He made the moment two times sweeter, with just one sentence and one kiss. I love it when he goes all poetic on me.

His lips where now fully occupying mine and his hands where busy playing with the hem of my dress. He pushed my body against the wall, then his hands graced up and down my thighs while his lips sucked on my neck, making me moan lightly.

With his head tilted to the side, he smiles into our kiss, and I tie my hands past his neck. He then brings my thigh up against his leg, so his hand can roam up my dress and tug at my really feminine underwear.

I lift my hands in the air, my message is received clearly, and he takes off my dress. Once it's over my head, his eyes scan my body, and his face tells me he's satisfied...Which makes me want to laugh.

I wrap my fingers around his waist to pull him closer, sweetly. Our kissing continues, while my body begins to push him towards the bed. I can feel the corners of his lips forming a smile. Once at the bed, I push him until half his body is laid on top of it.

So, I crawl on top and straddle him over his stomach. I take my sweet time with his jacket then his shirt, and unveil his partially tainted skin and a few piercings... I then hopped off of his body, and started to work on his pants. And when he heard my frustrated groan, he chuckled and took off his belt for me, so I could then take off his pants.

I took off my shoes, to avoid feeling like a porn star; Bill took off his boots also.

He laid flat on the bed, and I was now straddling his hips while leaning down to kiss him, my hands roaming just as much as my lips where.

He would leave his head on the bed, and I would go down to reach his lips over and over. Our kiss was so deep, so hot and it was the deepest passion I had ever felt.

Bill's hands where constantly teasing and squeezing my thighs. My tongue grazed his, one last time as I straitened up on him. I noticed he had tears running down his face. "You have no idea how long I've waited to have you." He whispered softly.

"You're wrong." I honestly wasn't so sure about admitting the next part... "I too have been waiting for my true love." It was as if I triggered some kind machine, because Bill went...nuts. He pulled me down and positioned himself on top of me, his lips where pressed against me in such a deep, rushed, urgent, loving, needing kiss; passionate would do it no justice as a description.

His hand fiddled with the elastic of my lingerie. He was being hesitant, so..."Laise ton coeur te guider." He looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his, and then he smirked just like his brother does. He eventually went down and took my panties off, along with my bra. I, on the other hand, was savagely trying to get his boxers off with my nails. He eventually got the hint, and unveiled his dangling German sausage.

That's when it hit me. Didn't having sex with a male hurt? And here I am, only experienced with girls...

He leaned back down on me, and kissed my lips fully, while fondling with my breasts. And I could feel his dick poking my thighs. When he had enough, and could not wait any longer, he lifted himself from me, spread my thighs and positioned himself for entry.

I reached up to grab his arms, in a sudden instinctive move. His eyes diverted themselves to my face. "Slowly..." I breathed. His face showed comprehension, and he went back down to give me a reassuring kiss.

Our hands met, on the pillow over my head. Our fingers tangled and our kiss became gentle and loving. While our friends came into contact.

My sudden gasp broke our kiss, and I began to whimper. He was much too big, and that was way too sudden for me.

"Sorry!" He pulled out in a panic, but I stopped him.

"Just...Not so quickly, okay?" He nodded slowly and gently went back in.

The pain was immense. Unbelievable. Tremendous. Interminable. It made me gasp, squirm, struggle, yet the passion and the ecstasy in coursing through my veins made it all worth wild.

His first thrusts were aggravatingly slow, but with each shot he'd speed up. It eventually became so much, I didn't know what to do. My head would toss and turn in the pillow. I would smother it in the soft fabrics and bite at it. My hands would seek something to hold on to.

Moans would part both of our lips as the level of pleasure and satisfaction would rise, each one louder than the previous.

Bill's waist-area would go forward, as the rest of his body would bend back, the bliss made his head tilt back and his mouth make an 'o' shape as he held on to my knees.

He kept groaning and going, at a decent pace, but not too fast as to hurt me too much. But I didn't care. The ecstasy in my legs, the satisfaction and the sounds of his gasping moans made the pain worth it.

I would have joined him, but my legs hurt too much.

My entrance grew tighter, and his intruder grew bigger, causing us to climax. He came, and I dripped.

We both moaned in bliss, and he dropped on me, numb. The both of us exhaling like we almost just suffocated.

"Babe, if you could just..." I poked his shoulder and he jolted up, with his eyes wide with concern.

"Oh! Right." He pulled out of me and lay down next to me. The both of us where breathing hard.

Bill was busy helping me wipe off my red defloration when he realized... "Hey..." He was grinning big, and as much as he probably wished he could continue, he was still out of breath. "..You..." He exhaled a few more times. "...called me baby." I just chuckled, and turned on my sides.

"You're so cute when you're completely out of breath...Hair in a mess, your make up dripping with sweat." I sighed. Sleep taking over.

"You're pretty cute yourself." He smirked, and I would have blushed if I where human. "Oh fuck." His expression creased in worry.

"What?" I asked, completely confused.

"I can't believe it. I'm Tom's brother, and I still forgot!" He muttered, and hid his face in his hands.

"What?" I asked even louder.

He raised his head to look up to me, he looked mortified. "I forgot to... You know..." He made hand motions, pointing towards himself and then me.

"I'm no fucking Edward; I don't read minds, Bill. Spit it out!"

"I forgot to use a condom! Okay!?" He flipped. "Tom Kaulitz's little brother forgets to use a condom." He groaned and rolled his eyes to himself...

There was only one logical way any girl to react in such a predicament.

"Why are you laughing?" Bill looked concerned for me, as would anyone else.

"You're so cute..." I said in between laughs.

"What?" He wined.

"I can't get pregnant, Bill." Hid brows furrowed. "Nor can we exchange STD's" I explained, still laughing at how adorable he was being.

"You..." He glared at me.

"Oh hush and spoon with me." I ordered with one wave of my hand. He chuckled and positioned us under the blankets.

To my great pleasure, we fit perfectly against one another. Another pleasurable thing I enjoy; his soft, moist pair of lips touching my own.

"Happy new year." Bill had a tired crooked smile, which he looked absolutely adorable with, while he pointed to the alarm clock on the bedside table from my side. It read 12:00 AM.

"Happy new year." I turned my head back to his, and chuckled into another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
[url=http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww221/Jaime_Tokio-Hotel/?
action=view&current=HAHA.jpgurl]lulz[/url]

I honestly wanted to post it on Valentine's...But let's just say things did not go too well on the day prior... And it's not what you probably think it is.

1st French sentence (Bill): Love will over come everything. Our love will be proof of that.
2nd French sentence (Georgina) :Let your heart guide you.