Status: Completed! Check out Part Two!

Lima Loser.

SIXTEEN;

I winced as soon as I saw the look on her face, and immediately regretted going to Finn’s house. Sure, the singing was fun, but now I’d have to deal with this whore bitching at me like no tomorrow.

She stomped down the stairs, and marched over to where Finn and I were standing. She got all up in my face. “I knew it.”

“Knew what?” I gave her a confused look. It’s not like I was having sex with her boyfriend. I considered him just a friend, as much as she thought otherwise.

“There’s something going on between you two,” she glared back and forth at our faces.

“Yeah, there is. We’re singing a song for Glee club, not doing the dirty,” I rolled my eyes.

“Quinn, what are you doing here?” Finn asked, confused.

“I decided to drop by to see if you wanted to help me find a song for the school dance, but it looks like you already have,” Quinn glanced over at Puck, and then back at us. “A crappy song, too, by the looks of it.”

“It’s only crappy because he’s not singing with you,” I snorted.

I heard Puck laugh from the couch.

“Look, I had to put up with Rachel’s craziness before, and this is basically the same concept. Random unattractive girl sings with my boyfriend, and he completely ignores the fact that I exist,” Quinn stated.

“Quinn,” I began. “I can promise you from the bottom of my cold, empty heart, that I’m not out to steal your boyfriend. Seriously.”

“Good!” she snapped, and then narrowed her eyes at Finn. “Anyway, don’t stop your little karaoke party just because I’m here.” She sat on the couch next to Puck.

I turned around and gave her a fake smile. “You know what, Quinn? It’s your turn.”

“Great!” she grinned and stood up. “Someone needs to spice up this room anyway. The atmosphere in here is so dull.”

She walked over to Finn, and I took her place on the seat next to Puck.

“Don’t you need music?” Puck asked. “Because I’m not really into your Britney Spears tunes.”

“I’ve got the beat right here,” she took an iPod touch out of her pocket, turned the volume on full blast, and laid it on a shelf. “It’s not that loud, but it’ll definitely do.”

Finn nodded, and you could tell that the look on his face consisted of worry. Nobody in the room besides Quinn knew what to expect.

The music began, and Quinn looked Finn straight in the eyes and started to sing her song. I knew it right away, and could only imagine what was running through her head as she sang the powerful lyrics.

“Sensitive, it’s true.
Alligator tears, cried over you.
Over you, over you.
Over you, over you.”

“Run around on me.
Sooner die without.
Run around on me.
Die without.”


She got closer to Finn and poked him in the chest, until he fell back onto one of the chairs. She looked psycho, and pretty pissed off.

“Relentless.
Yes, it’s true.
My motor mouth…
Runs over you-ou.
Over you, over you.
Over you, over you.”

“Run around on me.
Sooner die without.
Run around on me.
Die without.”

“Over you, over you.
Over you, over you.
Over you, over you.”

“Run around on me.
Sooner die without.
Run around on me.
Die without.”

“No hissy fits.
Mind my manners.
Won’t make a scene.”

“Oh, over you.
Over you, over you.
Over you.
Over you, over you.”

“Run around on me.
Sooner die without.
Run around on me.
Die without.”

“Ravelled, yes.
It’s true.
Alligator tears, spilled over you.”

“Run around on me.
Sooner die without.
Run around on me.
Die without.”

“Run around on me.
Sooner die without.
Run around on me.
Die without.”

“Over you, over you.
Over you.
Over you, over you.”

“Over you, over you.
Over you.
Over you, over you.”

“Over you.
“Over you, over you.
Over you, over you.”


The song was over, and I was the only one that clapped. It was a good performance, no doubt about that. The only problem was that I didn’t fully understand what the point of her singing that song was. We would all soon find out, though.

Finn just kinda sat there, with a dumbfounded look on his face. “Um… are you breaking up with me?”

She went over to him and kissed him on the cheek. “Wow, you’re smarter than I thought.” She then stood up, took her iPod from the shelf, and walked up the basement stairs. I heard a door slam a minute later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Music:
Alligator - Tegan and Sara. <3

Should Quinn be a bitch throughout the whole story, or should she grow up and be nice?