Status: Completed! Check out Part Two!

Lima Loser.

SEVENTEEN;

We sat in silence for a few minutes and watched as Finn had a semi-emotional breakdown. He didn’t cry or anything. He just looked around the room, and then started pacing.

Puck was the first one to speak. “Well, that was awkward.”

I gave him a look that told him he wasn’t helping, and got up from the couch. I walked over to Finn and put my hand on his shoulder. “Hey, it’s okay.”

“No, it’s not,” he argued. “What the hell am I gonna do?”

“Listen to me,” I tried to ease him. “As soon as I transferred to McKinley, and found out that you two were a couple, I was pretty much horrified that you were dating someone like her.”

“Why? We go together perfectly,” he sounded like he was trying to convince himself of that, and not just me.

“No…no, you don’t,” I told him. “She might be the head Cheerio, and you might be the quarterback of the football team, but that doesn’t mean you go together. The big difference here is that you’re one of the sweetest guys around…and she’s a total bitch.”

“I don’t buy that,” Finn’s eyes started to water.

“Fine,” I shrugged. “You don’t have to. But it’s true. Ask anyone what they think of Finn + Quinn, and almost anyone would put an imaginary gun to their head.”

Puck stood up. “Well, I personally think you should try to win her back.”

I looked over at him as if he were on medication. “Yeah, but you’re not a part of this.”

“Hey, I witnessed her dumping his ass. I’m just as much a part of this as you are,” he walked over to Finn. “You gotta get her back, dude. She’s all you really have.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” I could’ve slapped him for being so insensitive. “He has Glee club, the football team, his friends.”

“Yeah, but none of that compares to the feeling of being loved,” Puck kind of had a point, but I wasn’t about to admit that.

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, that’s great, Fuck, but there’s a small problem. She doesn’t love him. So, how about we just give up on her and find him someone who’s worth it?”

Finn interrupted us. “Guys, stop.”

Puck grabbed his shoulder and tried to push him towards the basement stairs. “Come on, dude. We’re going to get your girlfriend back.”

“Seriously, Puck. Smarten up,” I had no problem with what I’d said to him.

Finn broke free of Puck’s grasp, turned around, and glared at the both of us. “If I may,” he began. “This is my relationship.”

I stopped and thought about it. He was totally right. It was his relationship, and nobody could make his decisions for him. If he wanted to get back with Miss Whorebag, all the power to him. If he wanted to take a different approach, to find someone who wasn’t so possessive, that was fine, too.

“You’re right, Finn,” I shook my head in shame. “I’m sorry.”

Puck didn’t seem all that sorry, but he also apologized.

“It’s alright. Just…let me figure things out on my own, okay? I know what’s best for myself.”

-----

We decided to leave shortly after, giving Finn his own space. Puck asked me to hang out, but I was still a bit pissed off at him for trying to put FinnQuinn back together. Why was I pissed? Beats me. I guess it was just the fact of Quinn being a bitch who didn’t deserve Finn, and the way Puck had tried to force them back together was kind of upsetting.

Instead of flipping out at him, though, I decided to just make up a pretty good excuse not to chill with him.

“I have to shower,” was my excellent excuse, until I realized I was talking to Puck. I already knew what his response would be.

“So?” he pursed his lips and then smirked. “Let’s save water.”

“Yeah, but then I have to work on the song for tomorrow. I’m picky, so it could actually take all night.” Sadly, I wasn’t kidding.

Puck wasn’t that bright of a fellow, so he shrugged it off without any further questions.

As soon as I got home, I sat at my desktop and began searching for a song. I connected to the internet, opened Internet Explorer, typed www.youtube.com into the address bar, and then began to browse YouTube.

I went into rock mode, because I wasn’t into most other genres. An hour and three cans of Dr. Pepper later, I’d found my song.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter should be full of songs. :3
Keep yo eyes peeled.