Status: Completed! Check out Part Two!

Lima Loser.

TWENTY-EIGHT;

So, it was official. Puck and I were a couple. I felt so in love, but I couldn’t help but worry about people’s reactions. I knew Rachel would probably stop being my friend. And everyone else would just be like “WTF?” because it was kind of an odd couple. They were all used to Puck being a man whore.

The next day came by way too quickly. It was like I’d gotten home from Puck’s, went to bed, and bam. I was already in school the next day.

I walked through the front doors of the school, feeling like a completely new person. The first person I saw was Rachel. I waved to her, but she rolled her eyes and turned away.

“Rachel, wait!” I caught up to her.

“Don’t even,” she held up a hand. “You told me that there was nothing going on there, and there was. You lied to me.”

“I didn’t lie to you, because at the time, there really wasn’t anything going on. It happened almost immediately after. I’m sorry.” I actually felt really guilty.

“No, you’re not,” she snorted. “Anyway, I have to go find Mr. Barton before class to ask him a question. Seeya around.” And with that, she walked away.

I wanted to follow her, but I knew better not to. Instead, I was taken by surprise when Puck came up from behind and put his arms around me. I turned around and smiled. “Hey, you.”

“Hey, babe. How’s it goin’?” he asked.

“Not too well. Rachel’s pissed at me.” I gave him a worried look.

“…So? I mean, I understand you guys are friends, but she’ll get over it.” He shrugged.

“Yeah, I know.”

A voice came over the P.A system. “Will Courtney Ellis please come to the office?”

“Yeah, that’s probably Schue, wanting to talk to you about rejoining the Glee club. What do you have next class?”

“Bio.”

“Me too, then. I’ll seeya then, okay?” he gave me a quick peck on the lips before walking off to his locker. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” I waved, and then made my way to the office.

Mr. Schuester was waiting outside the office. “Good morning, Courtney!” Geez, someone was happy this morning.

“Morning, Mr. Schue.” I smiled.

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

“A lot better, thanks for asking.”

“No problem. Glad you’re feeling better. Could you come into the office for a second?” He turned around and walked into the office, assuming I would follow him. And I did.

We entered Principal Figgins’ office and I took a seat on a comfy sofa in front of him and Figgins.

“Good morning, Courtney.” Figgins nodded.

“Morning, Principal Figgins. How are you?” I put on my best smile, showing my teeth.

“I’m pretty good, and yourself?” The stern look didn’t leave his face.

“I’m pretty decent. I don’t mean to be rude, but what’s going on?”

“Let me break it down for you,” Sue burst through Figgins’ office door. “You’re back in the club, Blondie. Because y’know, sending one of my cheerleaders into a spiralling depression should definitely be ignored.”

“Sue,” Mr. Schuester rolled his eyes. “We’ve been through this. Quinn has accepted Courtney’s apology.”

“Doesn’t mean I have,” Sue sat down next to me on Figgins’ sofa. “Do you know how much crap I had to pump into that thing’s brain to make her interested in yesterday’s practice? I actually had to tell her she was pretty and that she had friends and that not everyone hated her and blah blah blah. Not true, but someone had to make her feel good after that terrible remix you sang to her.”

I lowered my head. “I’m sorry.”

Sue ignored my comment and looked over at Figgins. “If you allow her to go back to that club of misfits, there. Will. Be. War.” She scowled.

“No big deal,” I spoke up. “I’ll just try out to be a Cheerio.”

“Let ‘er back in, Figgins!” Sue slammed her hand down on his desk. “I’d rather the Glee club get ruined over cheerleading any day!”

And with that, she stormed out of the office.

“Back to business,” Figgins rolled his eyes at Sue’s sudden outburst, and resumed the conversation.

“I wasn’t too fond of the idea at first, with everything that has recently happened, but Mr. Schuester has convinced me to let you back into Glee club.”

My eyes lit up and I was about to burst of excitement, when Schue put his index finger into the air. “There’s a catch, Courtney.”

“I’ll do anything,” I pleaded, and I honestly would do anything to get back to the place where I truly felt I belonged.

“It’s not really fair to just let you off with nothing, so we feel like there should be a punishment. How does detention for two weeks sound?” Schue asked.

“Sounds good,” I nodded. I wasn’t too fond of the idea, but like I said…anything.

“Oh, and you’re on probation,” Figgins informed me. “One more screw-up, and there’ll be way more consequences than just being booted from a club.”

“Gotcha.” This was a better compromise than I’d expected.

“Well, then. Welcome back to the Glee club,” Schuester put out his hand for me to shake. I did so, and then shook Figgins’. I headed toward the door.

As soon as I’d exited the office door, I immediately began fist pumping down the hallway, on my merry way to Bio to share the news with some of my faves.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this story is completed. :3
But I'm working on an epic sequel, so keep your eyes peeled for more.
Thanks for reading, subscribing, commenting, etc. You guys are fuckin' awesome.