Events of a Lifetime

Chapter 1

Chapter 1-
(Lexi POV)

I sat at my desk in 3rd period math. Luckily all we were doing today was taking a test that would take up all 100 minutes of class. Then all I had to do was survive World Geo.

Today wasn’t like every other day, today was Friday, and tomorrow I got to see Fall Out Boy. I had been waiting to see this concert since the day that they announced the tour.

It was my first concert with just my best friend and me driving there. Normally one of our parents would insist on driving us at least to the venue if not come along inside.

I was going to the show with my best friend Ally. Of course we have both been to shows before, but neither of us have ever won meet and greets. We won them off of the radio station. The station was going to pick out a random ticket number. The person with the selected ticket number would be able to go backstage and hang with the band, they also got to bring along a friend. We were so excited when they announced that I had won.

The station had asked if I knew who I was bringing along. I of course said yes, my best friend Ally. Everyone knew that if I was ever chosen for something and I could bring someone it would be Ally.

My thought started to drift to what would happen tomorrow, when all the sudden the bell rang. Finally lunch, time when I could hang out with friends and let my thoughts wander to what they may.