Events of a Lifetime

Chapter 10

(Joe POV)

As we leave to go hang on the stage I let my thoughts wander. Why do all the girls like Pete the most? What does he have that I don’t? I could try and win her over, but I don’t want to steal my best friends girl. I start to lose myself in thought when Lexi loops her arm through mine.

“Hey are you alright?” Lexi asks.

“Yeah, I’m good. You and Pete really do look good together,” I say.

“Aw, thanks Joe. Do you think that he really likes me?” Lexi asks.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure that he likes you. When you asked about that other guy he started to look sad, until you said no. He also has a smile on his face. Before we entered the room he was in a horrible mood.” I reply

Pete then walks over to Lexi and me and grabs her hand. She gives me this look that says I guess you were right. She then gives Pete the most adorable smile ever. He then leans in and gives her a soft peck on the cheek.

“Aw Pete. Your so sweet,” Lexi says

“Hey Lexi, can I talk to Pete alone for a minute?” I ask.

“Of course you can Joe. I’ll go over and talk to Patrick,” she answers.

After Lexi quickly kisses Pete she leaves and walks over to Patrick. Pete asks, “What did you want to talk about Joe?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to ask Lexi and her friend Ally to join us for the rest of the tour?” I ask.

“Um…” Pete starts to answer.

(FYI comments make me update sooner. they make me happy. a happy lexi is always better than a mad lexi.)