Events of a Lifetime

Chapter 11

(Ally POV)

As Andy and me left we could hear Lexi and the guys laughing. We both just rolled our eyes. As we walk towards the buses I start to wonder if this was a good idea. I push the thought to the back of my mind as we board the bus.

“So what should we do?” I ask.

“We could just watch a movie or just talk and learn more about each other?” Andy replies.

“How about learning more about each other.” I say

“Okay, I’ll go first. My name is Andrew John Hurley. I was born in Milwaukee. I’m a vegan. I love comic books. That’s all I can think of,” he says.

“Okay my turn, I’m Allison Rose Johnson. I’m 18 years old. I’m a vegan as well. I’m also straight edge. I was born in Denver, Colorado. But moved here to Seattle when I was 9. I can’t think of anything else either,” I say.

“Wow! Your vegan to?” He asks.

“Yeah, I started as a vegetarian. So then I decided to stop eating anything that came from animals. I just feel really bad eating them.” I say.

“I’m really glad we met Ally. We have so much in common, it’s really cool.” He says.

“Yeah, its really awesome. It sucks that we won’t see each other after tonight,” I say sadly.

“Hey Ally don’t be sad. We have a day off here. So tonight we’re staying in a hotel. So you can stay with me tonight and tomorrow we can hang out and if you wanted to you could come along with me for the rest of the tour,” He says.

“Well I would love to stay with you tonight and hang tomorrow. I also would love to join you for the rest of the tour. I would have to miss a few days though. School ends on Wednesday. I could just fly to where ever you are. Wednesday night or Thursday, is that okay?” I ask.

‘Of course that’s okay. I’m glad you said yes. I was nervous that you would say no and I’d look like an idiot,” he answers.

“Andy, you could have asked me 10 seconds after we met and I would have said yes. Okay well maybe not right after meeting you. But I said yes and that’s all that matters.” I say pulling Andy into a hug.

“Are you going to tell Lexi? You can ask her to come along if you like. I think that Pete thought she was pretty. And if I know Pete he’s going to ask her to join us. Especially if she’s anything like you.” He says.

“Well I’ll talk to her tomorrow night. That way Pete has a chance to ask her before I do. I hope he asks her. Maybe you could talk to him?” I ask.

“Of course I will talk to Pete. I’ll talk to him before the show. That way he has time to think.” Andy replies.

“Thanks Andypoo,” I say then adding, “that’s your new nickname.”

“Okay, I love it. Does that mean I get to give you a nickname?” he asks.

“Yeah, I guess so. So what is it? It better be good,” I say,

“I don’t know yet. But when I do, you’ll be the first to know,” he answers.