Events of a Lifetime

Chapter 13

(Pete POV)

“I was wondering if you wanted to ask Lexi and her friend Ally to join us for the rest of the tour?” Joe asks.

“Um…” I start to answer when my cell phone starts ringing, “Hold that thought Joe. Hello.”

“Hey Pete. It’s Andy. Ally and I were wondering where you guys are?” Andy asks.

“We’re hanging out on the stage. Where are you guys at?” I ask.
“We came back to the bus. That’s where we are tight now. We’re going to head over towards you guys
now.” Andy answers adding, “Bye.”

“Bye” I say hitting the end button. “Okay Joe. Sorry that was Andy he wanted to know where we are. Now, back to your question about Lexi and Ally. I would love to ask them to come with us. I think they would be a nice addition to the tour. I’ll ask her later though. I have to ask Andy about that Ally girl though.”

“Good. I was hoping you’d feel that way. They seem really cool and it’ll be nice to have girls around. Maybe not so much arguing,” he replies.

“I hope so. Anyways lets head back over to Lexi and Patrick. That way she gets to hang with us more and make her want to join us more. Do you know how many hotel rooms we have booked?” I ask as we walk towards Lexi and Patrick.

“I think we get two. It was going to be you and me in one room. Patrick and Andy were going to be in the other room.” He answers,” hey guys. What have you been doing?”

“We were hanging out on the bus.” Ally replies.

“That’s cool. But uh Andy can I talk to you alone for a minute?” I ask.

“Yeah sure,” Andy replies as Joe and Ally leave to go talk to Patrick and Lexi, “What do you want to talk about Pete?”

“Well I was wondering if you would want Lexi and her friend Ally to stay and come along for the rest of the tour?” I ask hoping he says yes.

“Well I’ve already asked Ally. In fact she wanted me to talk to you about asking Lexi to join us. So I guess I don’t need to do that anymore,” he replies.

“That’s good. I really like Lexi. I think she may be the only person that can get me out of one of my moods,” I say.

“Why do you say that?” Andy asks.

“Because before we went in to meet them I was in horrible mood. And just by seeing her smile I was instantly in a better mood. Now lets head back to the group.” I say turning to rejoin the group.