Events of a Lifetime

Chapter 22

I sit my bass down and pull Lexi on top of me. I put my hands on her hips and say, “You are the most amazing woman ever.”

“I know right?” she replies giggling before she gently brushes her lips against mine. Then adds, “Your pretty damn amazing yourself.”

“I think you are and that’s final,” I say.

I pull her close and kiss her. I run my tongue over her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She opens her mouth and I slide my tongue into her mouth and explore every inch of it. My hands are on the small of her back. Her hands are on my chest.

“What the hell is going on in here? You two leave to go to the bathroom and you end up kissing on the couch in our dressing room,” Joe says.

Lexi starts to turn that shade of bright red again. So I pull her into a hug.

“Joe! At least be a little understanding. They are both grown adults.” Patrick says walking over to Lexi and hugging her as best as she can.

“You do realize that he is like ten years older than her,” Joe says.

“Joe, age doesn’t matter. In fact, age is just a number. I’m sure all of us in this room have either been in a relationship with someone younger or older or has liked someone younger or older,” Ally says.

“We should warm up. Any requests?” Andy asks.

“Can you play Get Busy Living or Get Bust Dying? That’s my favorite song ever,” Ally asks.

“Alright lets play,” Andy says.