Events of a Lifetime

Chapter 25

“Are you guys ready for the best show you will ever see?” I ask the girls as we stand on the side of the stage.

“Yes! Who’s going on first?” Ally asks.

“Its Plain White T’s, Panic! at the Disco, Gym Class Heroes, then us,” I say.

“This is going to be the most amazing show I have ever seen. And I can’t wait to see it,” Lexi says.

“I can’t wait till we get to introduce you guys to the crowd. And since this is the first show on the tour we get to introduce you guys at all the shows,” Pete says with his arms around Lexi’s waist.

“You guys are going to get to meet my girlfriend,” Patrick says.

“What’s her name Patrick?” Ally asks.

“Her name is Paulis,” Patrick answers.

“That’s such a pretty name Patrick. When do you think we’ll get to meet her?” Ally asks.

“She’s coming out in a week for two weeks. I’ll call her after the show and make sure,” Patrick says.

“Lexi and me are going to drive her car to her place after the show. And you guys are going to go in the buss. I already called the bus driver and told him that we are going to meet you guys at the hotel,” Pete says.

“Okay, but can you pick me up some clothes Lexi? I don’t want to sleep in jeans and then wear them tomorrow,” Ally asks.

“Yeah, no problem. Do you care what I get you?” Lexi asks.

“Nah, just something to sleep in, underwear, and something to wear tomorrow,” Ally says.

“How are we going to stay in the rooms? We only have two,” I ask.

“We’ll keep it how we had it. Andy and Patrick will have a room only Ally will be with them. Joe and me will have a room only Lexi will be with us,” Pete answers.

“You don’t mind dogs or smoking do you Lexi?” I ask, “Pete and I share a bus and that’s what we do.”

“Not at all. I grew up with dogs and smoking. I’m used to it,” she answers.

“You do know what smoking I’m talking about right?” I ask.

“Yes Joe. I do know what kind of smoking your talking about. I grew up with both kinds,” she responds.

“Yup, that’s why we moved in together when we were both 18,” Ally says.

“The show is going to start any second! Hey Tom! This is Lexi and this is Ally,” I say.

“Hey Ally, hey Lexi. Hope you enjoy the show,” Tom says.

“Thanks and it was nice to meet you,” They both say.