Events of a Lifetime

No Problem Baby

We watch as Plain White T’s play their set. They really know how to keep the crowd entertained. Although all the bands keep the crowd entertained. I really like Lexi, if we start getting really serious I’m going to have to tell her that I do want kids eventually and I am starting to get old.

“Your really quiet today,” Joe says interrupting my thoughts.

“Yeah, I was just thinking,” I say.

“Oh no, don’t start doing that again. The last time you did that it ended very badly,” Andy says.

“Aw, are they making fun of you Petey?” Patrick asks making a kissy face at me while the girls giggle.

“Get away from me Patrick,” I say pushing Patrick away and grabbing Lexi by the waist.

“You guys are so cute together. And it seems like you guys make each other happy,” Ally says smiling.

“Thanks Ally, your so sweet,” Lexi replies.

“I love this song!” Ally says dancing as Friends Don’t Let Friends Dial Drunk starts playing.

“Wow, that’s special,” Lexi says to Ally. Then turning to me, “Did you always want to own your own record label and clothing line?”

“Not really, though I’m glad that I do. How about you, what do you want do now that your out of high school?” I ask.

“Well eventually I want to start my own label, I even have the name picked out for it. I have always wanted to do that. Probably since before I could even have complete thoughts,” she answers smiling,

“Well you just happen to be the type of person I’ve been looking for to join the Decaydance team. That way you can get some experience in the industry and you can decide if that’s still what you want to do,” I say.

“Wow Pete! Thank you so much, that’s an amazing offer and something I’ve dreamt of doing for a long time,” she says jumping into my arms to give me a hug.

“No problem baby, no problem at all,” I respond with her still in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I've been having some writers block lately. If you have any ideas whatsoever I would love to hear them.

Comments are always loved as well. If you don't comment I don't know what you like, what you dislike about the story.

There are also some chapters with only 5 readers. And then chapter 25 has 12 readers. Please make sure that you have read all the chapters.